2021 STARTING LBS

Odysseus

Freshman
One thing I was thinking with our subpar linebacker play yesterday, who will be our starters next year. We are good at striker with Frierson, Smith. Can Brooks put on few pounds and be strong enough to hold up there or keep him outside. Flagg would scares me far are foot speed coverage skills. Or do we stick with Jennings or steed at the middle spot. I have no idea how this group is going to look next year. Me personally I would do this

MLB: Jennings, Steed, Flagg
OLB: Brooks, Huff, Cave

Advertisement
One thing I was thinking with our subpar linebacker play yesterday, who will be our starters next year. We are good at striker with Frierson, Smith. Can Brooks put on few pounds and be strong enough to hold up there or keep him outside. Flagg would scares me far are foot speed coverage skills. Or do we stick with Jennings or steed at the middle spot. I have no idea how this group is going to look next year. Me personally I would do this

Dave-Chappelle-Nah-Man-Im-Cool.gif

**** that Jennings slow as can hit the portal.

Advertisement

nah Brooks at MLB and either Cave, T2, or Chase Smith at OLB assuming Huff won’t be in the competition. If you’re stiff, slow, and or slow to react then they dont need to play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
nah Brooks at MLB and either Cave, T2, or Chase Smith at OLB assuming Huff won’t be in the competition. If you’re stiff, slow, and or slow to react then they done need to play.
Lmao what? You just described our starters now.. they are slow, stiff, and react slowly

Advertisement
It definitely is concerning that Flagg got on the field before huff. I know they play different positions but still

It definitely is concerning that Flagg got on the field before huff. I know they play different positions but still
Huff doesn’t have it mentally

dude doesn’t no how to comprehend the playbook

we need speed at LB

brooks & cave !

TAC needs to be on the field more at this point

we need T2 in the worst possible way...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back