2021 Signing Day Profile: QB Jake Garcia

Advertisement
Oh man!! I already have footage of Garcia in Miami.
ultra europe GIF by Hardwell

Didnt follow his recruitment much but is Garcia Mexican or Braxton Berrios?.
Braxton's family definitely had Cuban in it, which is why one of the times he scored, him and I think it was feliciano doing some type of dance.

Advertisement
That's the real problems at UM, in the old days the Ladies only dealt with Champions and balla's, not just because you on the team. The lady's made em earn it, now we got to many females round here giving out *** no matter the players game performance!

That's the real problems at UM, in the old days the Ladies only dealt with Champions and balla's, not just because you on the team. The lady's made em earn it, now we got to many females round here giving out *** no matter the players game performance!
Psh Kiki dumped Tate. She wants a winner. We back

Advertisement
The fact that some of our boys on here aren't impressed with Garcia despite his high rating, better than solid film, leadership skills (all the kids here him), drive to play football and great stats...yet they were drooling all over their keyboards for Nkosi Perry coming out of high school baffles me.

This kid is what you want in a QB. Not saying he will end up a star, but he has a much better shot than your boy Nkosi ever did.

Advertisement
The fact that some of our boys on here aren't impressed with Garcia despite his high rating, better than solid film, leadership skills (all the kids here him), drive to play football and great stats...yet they were drooling all over their keyboards for Nkosi Perry coming out of high school baffles me.

This kid is what you want in a QB. Not saying he will end up a star, but he has a much better shot than your boy Nkosi ever did.

Perry played that exciting backyard style football in high school chucking it all over the field showing off that big arm, which doesn't translate to big time college ball most of the time. Perry's issues aren't physical though, he can't read a defense and has no pocket awareness. He plays out of control while you look at Garcia, he's calm and will stay true to his mechanics while pressure bears down.

Perry played that exciting backyard style football in high school chucking it all over the field showing off that big arm, which doesn't translate to big time college ball most of the time. Perry's issues aren't physical though, he can't read a defense and has no pocket awareness. He plays out of control while you look at Garcia, he's calm and will stay true to his mechanics while pressure bears down.

I completely agree. You could see those things glaringly from his HS film.

Psh Kiki dumped Tate. She wants a winner. We back
These ****'s need me back on campus to get some straightnen and raise these garden tools, championship push-she only. No mo giving out *** to loser's just cause they one the team, WTF y'all waisting time for if he gone short change his teammates he gone short change you, get rid of them weak *** ****'s. Everything at UM needs to be re-raised back to a championship level, no more ladies sponsoring losers and crybabies.

Advertisement

Me too. I can see playing devils advocate, but all's I've heard is he's not dual.

He's mobile enough and more then checks all the other boxes.

Great highlight films Highlight films are as advertised. They do not show mistakes. Will he be good at this level? Only time will tell. Not saying he will not. I just do not trust highlight films to show the whole story.

I think they aren't sold because they think he was dropped by USC. Who knows, maybe he was. But he has looked pretty **** good at Grayson, and he has fought hard has **** to play this year.

I think they aren't sold because they think he was dropped by USC. Who knows, maybe he was. But he has looked pretty **** good at Grayson, and he has fought hard has **** to play this year.
I am never SOLD on any recruit until I see it at this level. Does not mean I am down on them. They all seemingly have good potential.

Advertisement
Back