2021 Semaj James WR

Seems to be a canes fan, and is coming next month. Anyone knows if he is any good? Is he a take from the couches? Show him some love on Twitter, he is a guy from semiholes country but pro Miami so I'm already a fan lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190213-200219_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190213-200219_Twitter.jpg
    649.5 KB · Views: 174
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid plays at Leon High and barely plays. He has the measurables. Leon is not exactly dominate in football as of late. Their top WR graduates this year so his production is expected to increase next year. This is definitely a wait and see as any offer would be purely speculative at this point....

Now if Miami was looking for a WR in Nole Country who would love an offer, I would prefer this kid from Lincoln High in Tallahassee, Marko Skarica. Has been 1st team All Big-Bend 2 years running. Great route runner...

I live in Tallahassee....I've been told this kid is an absolute freak athlete and is just starting to peak. Definitely someone to keep an eye on. There are definitely kids who grow up here and are big Canes fans. Greg Threat and Ryan Hill are 2 that come to mind.

I actually worked with Ryan Hill's aunt at the time when he was at Miami and I'd ask her about him and she said as a kid he ALWAYS repped Miami...his whole family is FSU fans and she said at every family event he'd have Canes gear on even as a young kid. It just happens that way sometimes. I know we've been burned by the whole "dream school" thing consistently, but this kid really does seem to be a big Cane fan, so we'll see.

He's got multiple P5 offers already.

Advertisement
I live in Tallahassee....I've been told this kid is an absolute freak athlete and is just starting to peak. Definitely someone to keep an eye on. There are definitely kids who grow up here and are big Canes fans. Greg Threat and Ryan Hill are 2 that come to mind.

I actually worked with Ryan Hill's aunt at the time when he was at Miami and I'd ask her about him and she said as a kid he ALWAYS repped Miami...his whole family is FSU fans and she said at every family event he'd have Canes gear on even as a young kid. It just happens that way sometimes. I know we've been burned by the whole "dream school" thing consistently, but this kid really does seem to be a big Cane fan, so we'll see.

Big P5 offers.

Grew up a Canes fan. He is recruiting is really starting to heat up. Haven't seen him play since he's been in HS but he might have been the physically dominate pop warner player in Tallahassee ever.

Advertisement

His whole fam wasn’t FSU fans 😉

Advertisement
Back