2021 Semaj James WR

Zbrod95

All-ACC
From Leon HS in Tallahassee....

No_Fly_Zone

Sophomore
The "dream school" quote......will sign somewhere else
I predict between now and his signing day, he'll call at least two other schools his "dream school."

gambino97

Recruit
Kid plays at Leon High and barely plays. He has the measurables. Leon is not exactly dominate in football as of late. Their top WR graduates this year so his production is expected to increase next year. This is definitely a wait and see as any offer would be purely speculative at this point....

Now if Miami was looking for a WR in Nole Country who would love an offer, I would prefer this kid from Lincoln High in Tallahassee, Marko Skarica. Has been 1st team All Big-Bend 2 years running. Great route runner...

OrangeBowlMagic

Recruit
I live in Tallahassee....I've been told this kid is an absolute freak athlete and is just starting to peak. Definitely someone to keep an eye on. There are definitely kids who grow up here and are big Canes fans. Greg Threat and Ryan Hill are 2 that come to mind.

I actually worked with Ryan Hill's aunt at the time when he was at Miami and I'd ask her about him and she said as a kid he ALWAYS repped Miami...his whole family is FSU fans and she said at every family event he'd have Canes gear on even as a young kid. It just happens that way sometimes. I know we've been burned by the whole "dream school" thing consistently, but this kid really does seem to be a big Cane fan, so we'll see.

He's got multiple P5 offers already.

Zbrod95

All-ACC
I live in Tallahassee....I've been told this kid is an absolute freak athlete and is just starting to peak. Definitely someone to keep an eye on. There are definitely kids who grow up here and are big Canes fans. Greg Threat and Ryan Hill are 2 that come to mind.

I actually worked with Ryan Hill's aunt at the time when he was at Miami and I'd ask her about him and she said as a kid he ALWAYS repped Miami...his whole family is FSU fans and she said at every family event he'd have Canes gear on even as a young kid. It just happens that way sometimes. I know we've been burned by the whole "dream school" thing consistently, but this kid really does seem to be a big Cane fan, so we'll see.

Big P5 offers.

hollyhood27

Sophomore
Grew up a Canes fan. He is recruiting is really starting to heat up. Haven't seen him play since he's been in HS but he might have been the physically dominate pop warner player in Tallahassee ever.

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Staff member
He's a big-time Canes fan, he doesn't like FSU. Field and Cooney have been in touch but no offer yet. Told me he'd commit if he got an offer. UF starting to pick up contact with him as well

Dhatguy

Sophomore

His whole fam wasn’t FSU fans 😉