2021 Schedule Release?

Advertisement
Known Wins: Duke, App State, CCSU
Likely Wins: FSU, Ga Tech, Michigan State
Lean Miami: Va Tech, UVA, Pitt
Toss-Up: NC State
Lean Opponent: UNC
Known Losses: Bama

If Miami is the same team they were this year then it's likely a 9-3/8-4 season. If Miami improves then it's a 10-2/11-1 season.

As of today, I would put the over under for wins at 9.5
A good list, but I would switch out NC State and PITT. Pitt returns a stud QB and to our detriment, that jerk coach is building something there. NC State is also improving, but the PITT QB nudges them ahead.

Also, I think the FSU game is going to be competitive.

At the very worst, 3. And, if that happens, he'd better win the **** bowl game. At this point, I say we lose to Bama and one more. My way too early prediction is 10-2. UNC has our number, PITT will be dangerous, do NOT overlook FSU. Norvell is not Willie. Norvell's job and record in TN was legit and the portal has been kind. Plus, McKenzie is someone to keep your eye on. If he returns to his former glory, he will be 6 or 7 hands full.
We going for 80 on them pussynoles

Advertisement
Known Wins: Duke, App State, CCSU
Likely Wins: FSU, Ga Tech, Michigan State
Lean Miami: Va Tech, UVA, Pitt
Toss-Up: NC State
Lean Opponent: UNC
Known Losses: Bama

If Miami is the same team they were this year then it's likely a 9-3/8-4 season. If Miami improves then it's a 10-2/11-1 season.

As of today, I would put the over under for wins at 9.5
Maybe move Miami to "Lean-up" but otherwise a perfect assessment.

Advertisement
If King starts the season we should be 10-2
If TVD starts the season, and then King comes in when we start ACC play, perhaps 9-3 or even 8-4

I'm so used to disappointment with us though... so tanking the season after a tough loss where our players quit mid-game after getting smacked in the mouth is something I see happening...

Advertisement
The CIS AD
Exactly. Manny get double those losses and wind up 10-4 and it will be ALL GOOD....double digit wins and improvement from the 8-3 season. Now some might say, "how can we win 10 and lose 4"?....easy...L vs Bama, unlikely L vs Mich St, L vs Coastal team, L vs Clemson in ACCCG. Win Bowl game and we're at 10-4.

Standard 12 game schedule includes 3 OOC and 9 conf games. 13th game is ACCCG....and 14th game is Bowl Game.

Our "Burn the House Down" Mafia will scream if we're sitting 9-3 going into the ACCCG, but regardless, if we go 8-1 in the ACC we get our shot at Clemson in the title game and almost assuredly will be OB bound or At Large bound if Clemson doesn't make the CFP.

Another spin is if we BEAT Clemson, but then lose in the OB....we're still 10-4 but dadgummit (had to do it lol) it sure would feel mighty nice to capture that elusive ACC Championship.

All of that to say, 2 losses wouldn't even be a ***** in Manny's armor and if you don't see why....you CLEARLY didn't read this post...

That isn’t a team, the schedule makers pulled it out of their ****s, looks like. And now that I’ve said that, uh-oh...

Huh? It was announced in March that we'd play Central Connecticut State on 9/25/21. It's the 4th OOC game. The others being Bama (9/4 in Atlanta), App State (9/11 at Hard Rock), and Michigan State (9/18 at Hard Rock).

So it's 4 OOC games the first 4 weeks, then the ACC Schedule.

Advertisement
If manny loses more than 2 games with that schedule he needs to be gone

Man if Manny goes 10+ games w/ this schedule, I would be happy. That’s trending up. Coming off a predictable 3 game losing streak to start the season (UNC, OK St, and Bama), and then finish up the season at 10+ wins?? Yeah, I’m cool w that w/ our history. I say I’d we win 8 games or below, I’m hella ****ed.

Huh? It was announced in March that we'd play Central Connecticut State on 9/25/21. It's the 4th OOC game. The others being Bama (9/4 in Atlanta), App State (9/11 at Hard Rock), and Michigan State (9/18 at Hard Rock).

So it's 4 OOC games the first 4 weeks, then the ACC Schedule.
*Sarcasm*

Advertisement
Back