2021 Schedule Release?

canesbaby

Sophomore
Premium
Anybody with any info on whether it will be released in the near future? Tomorrow is typically the day but I can't find anything online stating that it will happen as normal tomorrow. And haven't really seen any buzz about it anywhere either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to win our first three home games convincingly. With King or not.

I gave up trying to predict records based on schedules when it comes to this team... Watch we will do some stupid **** like somehow beat Bama, but lost to a 2-7 Pitt team at the end of the year which will eliminate us from playoff contention and put bama back in.

Advertisement
Anybody with any info on whether it will be released in the near future? Tomorrow is typically the day but I can't find anything online stating that it will happen as normal tomorrow. And haven't really seen any buzz about it anywhere either.

it will definitely be coming out in the future- does that help?

If manny loses more than 2 games with that schedule he needs to be gone
At the very worst, 3. And, if that happens, he'd better win the **** bowl game. At this point, I say we lose to Bama and one more. My way too early prediction is 10-2. UNC has our number, PITT will be dangerous, do NOT overlook FSU. Norvell is not Willie. Norvell's job and record in TN was legit and the portal has been kind. Plus, McKenzie is someone to keep your eye on. If he returns to his former glory, he will be 6 or 7 hands full.

Barring COVID related schedule changes, there’s no reason this team shouldn’t win 10 regular season games and make the ACC title game.

Advertisement
Known Wins: Duke, App State, CCSU
Likely Wins: FSU, Ga Tech, Michigan State
Lean Miami: Va Tech, UVA, Pitt
Toss-Up: NC State
Lean Opponent: UNC
Known Losses: Bama

If Miami is the same team they were this year then it's likely a 9-3/8-4 season. If Miami improves then it's a 10-2/11-1 season.

As of today, I would put the over under for wins at 9.5

Advertisement
Back