2021 S Kaine Williams receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'1 186lbs 4-star Safety out of Marrero LA, goes to 5A school John Ehret

Had a great sophomore year with 73tcks & 6INT's, is a big physical DB with good speed & great ball hawking skills.
Plays for one of the best schools in Lousiana, high level production vs great comp. Baker visited him yesterday & offered.

Holds offers from LSU (the absolute favorites of course), TAMU, Auburn, UF, Arkansas, Miss St & AZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would he choose one of those schools if he has to sit out for a year if he goes to an SEC school?
He can get a waiver to play right away.

And kids like him usually stick in SEC country when they transfer.

He can get a waiver to play right away.

And kids like him usually stick in SEC country when they transfer.
Not saying that youre wrong but if thats the case then why did most SEC transfers avoid other SEC schools. Recent example was that Mims didnt visit or consider another SEC school?

Advertisement
Not saying that youre wrong but if thats the case then why did most SEC transfers avoid other SEC schools. Recent example was that Mims didnt visit or consider another SEC school?
Dwight McGlothern transferred from LSU to Arkansas
Jermaine Burton transferred from UGA to Bama
Eli Ricks transferred from LSU to Bama
Max Johnson transferred from LSU to TAMU
Zach Calzada transferred from TAM to Auburn
Marcus Banks transferred from Bama to Miss ST
Malik Heath transferred from Miss ST to Ole Miss
Mekhi Wingo transferred from Mizzou to LSU
Latavious Brinin transferred from UGA to Arkansas
Javon Baker transferred from Bama to Kentucky
Justin Robinson transferred from UGA to Miss ST
Greg Brooks transferred from Arkansas to LSU
Lovasea Carroll transferred from UGA to South Carolina
Dreyden Norwood transferred from TAMU to Mizzou

I could go on but you get the point...

The sit one year with an in-conference transfer rule only applies to a specific deadline & is really just a formality, they’re not going to make any kid sit out year transferring within conference. The transfer will always be approved.

Dwight McGlothern transferred from LSU to Arkansas
Jermaine Burton transferred from UGA to Bama
Eli Ricks transferred from LSU to Bama
Max Johnson transferred from LSU to TAMU
Zach Calzada transferred from TAM to Auburn
Marcus Banks transferred from Bama to Miss ST
Malik Heath transferred from Miss ST to Ole Miss
Mekhi Wingo transferred from Mizzou to LSU
Latavious Brinin transferred from UGA to Arkansas
Javon Baker transferred from Bama to Kentucky
Justin Robinson transferred from UGA to Miss ST
Greg Brooks transferred from Arkansas to LSU
Lovasea Carroll transferred from UGA to South Carolina
Dreyden Norwood transferred from TAMU to Mizzou

I could go on but you get the point...

The sit one year with an in-conference transfer rule only applies to a specific deadline & is really just a formality, they’re not going to make any kid sit out year transferring within conference. The transfer will always be approved.
That deadline for the SEC was Feb 1st. I would be surprised if they gave kids waivers.

Advertisement
Looks big enough to bulk up to LB. Especially compared to guys like Flagg and Keontra

1650918981381.png

That deadline for the SEC was Feb 1st. I would be surprised if they gave kids waivers.
Yeah I think all the guys on that list were announced before Feb 1st. Not our conference so I dont think everyone realized that the SEC has their own guidelines

There is one difference in the SEC’s rule compared to the NCAA’s one-time transfer rule. To transfer within the SEC and be eligible immediately, fall sport athletes must “declare his or her intent to transfer” by Feb. 1. For winter sports, the deadline is May 1. For spring sports, it’s July 1. The NCAA set a May 1 deadline for fall sport athletes.

"The SEC has established a deadline for declaring an intention to transfer in fall sports as February 1 in order to create time windows that are more consistent across fall, winter and spring sports," Sankey said.

Advertisement
Back