2021 S Gabe Nealy receives offer

I think this kid is a die hard Canes fan too, right? That’s a big plus for us but we need to make sure we get our *** to the ACCCG next year or it won’t matter if these kids are a die hard fan or not

Advertisement
The staff should accept commitments at the earliest is paradise camp for the kids year any earlier kids become stagnat with the program

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't this kid release a top 10 2 weeks ago? Michigan St. & East Carolina are new to the list. I'm guessing he either doesn't have the green light to commit to us or he's no longer interested.
More likely he doesn't have the green light yet, although I'm inclined to believe that Travis Fisher/Nebraska and Louisville are recruiting him pretty hard

Committed to Michigan State

He got offered 2 weeks ago & has never visited campus, wtf did Mel Tucker say to convince him

Last edited:
Advertisement

He got offered 2 weeks ago & has never visited campus, wtf did Mel Tucker say to convince him
I think a lot of kids are concerned stuff won’t open up so they are putting in place holders left and right. No way to know if he ends up at Mich St.

Advertisement

Face time/video calls.

The majority of kids that have been announcing these commits since March until now have not visited the school at all.

Nealy tried to commit to Miami last year back in December, even tweeted out a commit post, but deleted it immediately after because he didn't have a green light to commit. He's not take for us as of now.

The Michigan St staff was only together for a few weeks anyway. Mel Tucker got hired in mid February & he didn't even have his staff fully complete until like the first week of March. They didn't even get to have 1 Spring practice before the shutdown happened.

They'll take whoever they can get from a virtual commit because otherwise they haven't had any early Spring visits, so any relationships they have with recruits as a brand new staff has all been made online, no in person meetings at all lol.

Virtual tours. I've seen it mentioned by kids a few times. Facetime calls, etc. I've seen mention where coaches are playing video games with recruits online....
Yup, that's what TAMU did with Brinson about 2 weeks ago.

Advertisement
Back