2021 S Donovan McMillon receives offer

Advertisement
But Western Pa females are fun, easy *****, can drink you under the table, and they know football.

Advertisement
Primenti Brothers is super overrated

I agree and always have...but were among the first to do what they do, so points for that.

Don't really eat there often, decent if your hungry, but again not exactly culinary genius.

I agree and always have...but were among the first to do what they do, so points for that.

Don't really eat there often, decent if your hungry, but again not exactly culinary genius.

Yea just dont know what the full craze is about. Went to the one in the Strip district, waited 45 mins for a sloppy mess.

Yea just dont know what the full craze is about. Went to the one in the Strip district, waited 45 mins for a sloppy mess.

I've probably eaten 20-25 times in my life...Never really understood either. It's good drunk food.

Received a 4-star bump today in the updated rankings.

Is now a top 10 Safety in the nation.

Advertisement
Lol these kids have an will never see the caliber of women in south florida. All the visit supervisors have to do is to take them out 1 night lol
A fake woman maybe! But you tripping Go! **** NYC got some bad *** females dude. DMV too! Cali.. plastic just like South Florida. I had a condo in Brickell from 2002-2006 them plastic *** females down bottom. Even the black one's plastic ... lmao

A fake woman maybe! But you tripping Go! **** NYC got some bad *** females dude. DMV too! Cali.. plastic just like South Florida. I had a condo in Brickell from 2002-2006 them plastic *** females down bottom. Even the black one's plastic ... lmao

The whole of NYC religiously comes down here on a yearly basis for the women....I know they plastic...but aint all of em. NYC women aint cooking like down here...thats a definate bet. As much hispanics in nyc...aint sh*t like a dade or broward chonga

The whole of NYC religiously comes down here on a yearly basis for the women....I know they plastic...but aint all of em. NYC women aint cooking like down here...thats a definate bet. As much hispanics in nyc...aint sh*t like a dade or broward chonga
Facts. Been all over the USA, beautiful women everywhere but south florida is on a whole different level. Shout to Arizona women for an honorable mention.

Advertisement
Back