2021 S Donovan McMillon receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Donovan-McMillon-46097647/

6'2 193lbs 3-star S out of Canonsburg PA, goes to 5A school Peters Township.

Dual sport athlete that plays Football & is a State champion Wrestler with a 51-6 record.

He's an aggressive hard hitter that packs a wallop, kid plays the box in run support well & absolutely looks to level the ball carrier. Plays like a LB at Safety, tackling machine. Has a very similar physical frame to Bubba Bolden, versatile DB that can play Free, Rover or Striker. His downfield coverage isn't a strong suit of his game yet, his ball skills are solid but he's still raw as a pure cover Safety, he's more of a Hybrid.

His Dad is the Defensive line coach at his school, he was primarily a Wrestler before, his Junior year was his first season where he focused solely on Football. He's a 3-star with an 86 rating, but is a fast riser & will be getting a 4-star bump down the line, lots of 247 writers speak very highly of him.

Has had a recent string of big time P5 offers including LSU & UGA just yesterday.

Holds offers from PSU, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Pitt, Michigan, TAMU, Stanford, Tenn, AZ St, Va Tech, UVA, West Va, Iowa, Indiana, Mich St, BC, Louisville, Maryland, Cuse, Cincinnati & Temple.

Advertisement
I wonder if these kids come visit and get disappointed UM is not in South Beach

Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Donovan-McMillon-46097647/

6'2 193lbs 3-star S out of Canonsburg PA, goes to 5A school Peters Township.

Dual sport athlete that plays Football & is a State champion Wrestler with a 51-6 record.

He's an aggressive hard hitter that packs a wallop, kid plays the box in run support well & absolutely looks to level the ball carrier. Plays like a LB at Safety, tackling machine. Has a very similar physical frame to Bubba Bolden, versatile DB that can play Free, Rover or Striker. His downfield coverage isn't a strong suit of his game yet, his ball skills are solid but he's still raw as a pure cover Safety, he's more of a Hybrid.

His Dad is the Defensive line coach at his school, he was primarily a Wrestler before, his Junior year was his first season where he focused solely on Football. He's a 3-star with an 86 rating, but is a fast riser & will be getting a 4-star bump down the line, lots of 247 writers speak very highly of him.

Has had a recent string of big time P5 offers including LSU & UGA just yesterday.

Holds offers from PSU, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Pitt, Michigan, TAMU, Stanford, Tenn, AZ St, Va Tech, UVA, West Va, Iowa, Indiana, Mich St, BC, Louisville, Maryland, Cuse, Cincinnati & Temple.

Perfect Striker

Advertisement
i see Amari Carter. I like his game...looks better than the kid out of Duval who they peg as a striker. I'll take him or the Palm Bay kid and be EXTREMELY happy.
He plays exactly like how Diaz/Banda like their Safeties/Strikers.

I like the fact that he's a wrestler, means his hand fighting technique is next level & he shows on his tape he can square his shoulders & deliver big hits.

Chase Smith is the Palm Bay kid you're talking about, he's a Miami legacy, I like him at WR but I just want him on the roster & figure out the rest later lol. Offense or Defense, just sign him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back