2021 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
2021-6'5 CG Wes Cardet (Team Breakdown), 6'10 PF Moussa Diabate (NightRydas), 6'4 SG Dallan "Deebo" Coleman (E1T1) and 6'10 PF Ernest Ross (Game Elite) would be a really good recruiting class and all four kids are live in Florida. Diabate is from France if I am not mistaken.

I wonder how interested Miami is in him? If he is smart enough for Stanford and Wake Forest then he is smart enough for Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it just me, or did that dude list a "Top 30" guy who was ranked 50th, and a "Top 10" guy who was ranked 11th?

Strange.

SHOOTING GUARD

erdi1ntgtkbsikxp90fq

NATIONAL
-
STATE
-
POSITION
DALLAN “DEEBO”
COLEMAN

RANK
N/A
6'5" | 195 LBS | SG
WEST NASSAU CNTY
CALLAHAN , FL
CLASS OF 2021
UNDECIDED

Dallan Coleman has not had the best of springs on the travel circuit but he has been tremendous this week before suffering a blow to the face on Tuesday evening. Reminiscent some of former Michigan standout Jordan Poole, Coleman is not a high-flying athlete but rather a skilled and shifty scorer that wields an effortless jumper that can take over a game in an instant. He hit four 3s in his Tuesday afternoon contest but is also a prospect that can play on the ball thanks to his sound skillset and overall feel for the game. Shot makers are en vogue which makes the product out of Jacksonville that much more valuable.

Recruitment: Things are relatively wide open as the local powers, Florida andFlorida State, have already offered, as have Georgetown, Georgia Tech, Iowa State and Oklahoma State.

Wide open means Miami still has time to get involved with him in the recruiting process.

Advertisement

oows6v6q4che4fzqdzrl

NATIONAL

POSITION
MOUSSA
DIABATE

6'9" | 190 LBS | PF
DME ACADEMY
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
CLASS OF 2021
UNDECIDED

Why he was one of my best: I've always liked the way Diabate can run the floor, his size and his quickness and agility in the lane. I didn't love watching him settle for jumpers and playing 18-20 feet from the hoop during the high school season. He continued his spring trend of running the floor, getting on the glass and playing from inside out at NBPA and it was a successful mix for the big time 2021 prospect.
Recruitment: Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Miami, Oklahoma State and Pitt are among his earliest offers.

Advertisement
Back