2021 Recruiting

The 3pointer to get it to the first OT was cool... and the guy edited (sped up) most of the 7 OTs so it wasn't tedious to watch. Yah, pretty amazing, thanks for the posting.

You are welcome. I try to keep up with as much information as I can. I am not an expert, I just want to educate the people in the group. Coverage of Miami basketball is not really a priority in most cases.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This would be the best recruiting class ever in the history of Canes Hoops.

Last edited:
Why haven’t Miami recruit Kaleb Washington out of Pebblebrook in the Atlanta area?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Miami: “Coach (Adam) Fisher, he is a great guy. He has been recruiting me probably since I was in eighth grade and going into my freshman year. We have a great relationship and he is a great guy.”

Coaches from Georgetown and Miami were spotted at his contests this past week at the City of Palms Classic.

Lynn Greer has an offer for the 2020 class but he has reclassified to the 2021 as he is looking for more offers. I don't know why he wants more offers when he can only go to one school.

Advertisement

Nnanna Njoku (21 in white) is a 2021 prospect with a Miami off playing against Cliff Omoruyi (11 in black), who is a 2020 prospect with a Miami offer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back