2021 QB Braylon Braxton

Advertisement
Go after this kid. He looks great. He can come in and red-shirt. Sit and learn from TVD for two years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami is still shooting for the elite QBs, Milroe and Garcia. Right behind them is a handful of very good high potential QBs. Braylon Braxton is among them. If Lashlee doesn't land one of the elite QB, look for them to offer Braxton, among others very quickly.

Miami is still shooting for the elite QBs, Milroe and Garcia. Right behind them is a handful of very good high potential QBs. Braylon Braxton is among them. If Lashlee doesn't land one of the elite QB, look for them to offer Braxton, among others very quickly.
Horton,Millen and Braxton would be my top 3. Braxton would probably commit on Spot to come here with Arryo

247 National analyst Charles Power said this recently

I might contend that Braylon Braxton is the most under-recruited quarterback in the 2021 cycle. The Frisco (Texas) Independence prospect checks the boxes from a physical skill and production standpoint. He has one of the stronger downfield arms we’ve seen on video with the ability to push the football vertically with ease. Braxton also shows some dangerous playmaking ability as an improviser and run threat. He regularly escapes pressure and is capable of ripping off long runs.

Braxton had a big junior season at Independence, accounting for over 4,000 total yards and 62 total scores against six interceptions. His 10+ inch hands and genetics (father played at Houston) certainly don’t hurt either. Current collegiate interest for Braxton includes Coastal Carolina, UConn and Hawaii.

Current Top247 Ranking: No. 36 pro-style

Arroyo was answering some questions on his IG Story (people were peppering him with questions about Jake Garcia like he would know), and one of the questions was which QB do you want to play with and he said Garcia and Braxton. He would probably be an insta commit if we offered him, and honestly even if we landed Garcia I would pick Braxton up as the 2nd QB if we have space.

Advertisement
Arroyo was answering some questions on his IG Story (people were peppering him with questions about Jake Garcia like he would know), and one of the questions was which QB do you want to play with and he said Garcia and Braxton. He would probably be an insta commit if we offered him, and honestly even if we landed Garcia I would pick Braxton up as the 2nd QB if we have space.
THIS!!!

Just watched the video. Impressive. Nice combo of touch on shorter passes and throws a nice deep ball. And he had some nice wheels. Doesn't go down on initial contact. Nice 'consolation' prize if we're done get one of the bigger names.

Advertisement
just posted about this kid in another thread. Dude should definitely be a target if we miss on flipping Milroe and Garcia.

Kid seems to be flying under the radar, at least for now. Good size, strong arm, good athlete. I wouldn't mind if we offered.

Screenshot_20200617-133414_Chrome.jpg

Nice little bump for Braxton

Advertisement
Back