NFL 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
And let me be clear; Bama had a fraudulent six 1st round picks. Dumb *** Raiders picking up Leatherwood in a round he didn’t belong!

Screenshot_20210430-001919_Bleacher Report.jpg

Advertisement
C2F4BDCA-6D82-4E76-BF4A-275830BDA165.png

So many good players still on the board.

Teven Jenkins
JOK
Creed
J Williams
Gonna be some great values in round 2

The concern for some wasn’t the 40, it was more the shuttle and 3 cone, which have more practical application to DE.

I do agree with your overall sentiment though, he is a play finisher and Bills are gonna see how much of a steal they got with a pass rusher like that at 30.
That's just it. When you can reach out and tackle a ball carrier like he can, you don't need a crazy shuffle number. Now if he was 6'1" 250 with T-Rex arms, he'd better have some amazing testing numbers. However, a guy like GR, who's wingspan takes away a pretty massive part of the line, doesn't need those numbers to be extremely effective. That's how he put up the stats he did.

That's just it. When you can reach out and tackle a ball carrier like he can, you don't need a crazy shuffle number. Now if he was 6'1" 250 with T-Rex arms, he'd better have some amazing testing numbers. However, a guy like GR, who's wingspan takes away a pretty massive part of the line, doesn't need those numbers to be extremely effective. That's how he put up the stats he did.
Agree. No prospect is perfect flawless. Greg is somewhat stiff but that can be taught. Length and motor can’t be.

Advertisement
I’m happy with Miami’s picks right now. I want JOK, Teven Jenkins or Javonte Williams with 36
Outside of their injury histories I am ok with Miami's picks as well until you factor in...

We traded Pitts or Chase AND a future first AND third rounder for...Waddle (You really have to let that sink in).
Grier is like us on those mock draft sites where you just have fun making trades and getting picks, but when it is your turn to pick your brain goes blank. We have had 2 all pros over the past 5-10 years with Howard being one. The other was Fitzpatrick I believe who we gave to Pitt for a lower draft pick.

Waddle doesn't become T. Hill part II Grier needs to go unless of course the other picks just knock it out of the park (Grier should at least start packing). Staying at 12 and keeping the picks we got to move down probably could have had either Waddle or Smith, Parsons, or Slater. Oh but look at what he got for LT in the HOU trade...Means nothing when your drafting of players is questionable.

I like the part where they celebrate he returns kicks a la Ginn. Yeah, didn't really appreciate the Ginn reminder. They blew the trade down...Hopefully I eat my words and some become All Pros.

Ok my bad for venting I will let it go now lol...

I like your three players to target at 36.

I’m happy with Miami’s picks right now. I want JOK, Teven Jenkins or Javonte Williams with 36
I want more offensive weapons so I want Williams at 36, then Owusu, then Jenkins. That's my personal preference, but those are the targets at 36 for sure.

Lol at the crowds reaction after nyg pick
Only casual Giants fans are upset about this draft pick. The giants desperately needed a playmaker on offense. Its pretty obvious they were going to draft a wr. Smith was their guy but then they robbed the bears in that trade.

Advertisement
One thing this draft shows me, is you literally only need 1 good year. I know that’s every year but with Opt outs getting picked in the 1st, we may find ourselves with more players taking a seat after a stellar year.

Advertisement
Less than half of the first rounders were ranked in the top 250 coming out of HS.

There are about 250 players drafted in the ENTIRE seven round draft each year.

Advertisement
Back