NFL 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not crazy about that pick there. Oh well. I'd have listened to a trade for the pick, personally.

Advertisement
Sooo... Back to back drafts drafting players off a serious injury. Don't love it but ....once again... Not mad I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sooo... Back to back drafts drafting players off a serious injury. Don't love it but ....once again... Not mad I guess.
It's almost like they miss Saban. Weird. "Hey look, the guy that left us for Alabama built a dynasty there! Maybe we can be good by drafting his players!!"

They could have gotten him at 9 with SO much flexibility with that extra first. These idiots gave up a first to take a slot wr at 6.
Waddle isn't only a slot WR. IF he's healthy, he's a game changing WR and ST returner. But, he must be healthy. I agree with you that he could have been there at 9. Miami made a mistake by trading out of 3. They had two 1st rounders this year and for 2022. Their trade was pointless and they lost position to either pick Pitts or Chase, or trade out during this draft for a bigger ransom than what they got from trading out months ago.

I will say... I'm waaaay more interested in our 18th pick now. **** why not go full out Bama and get Najee Harris?? Lol

Advertisement
Back