2021 Miami Pro Day

Advertisement
Why would a pro scout, who works for one pro team, ever come out publicly saying he had a different time and the advertised time was BS? If I was a scout for, say, the Dolfinas (sad work, but at least I'm not homeless) and I clocked a kid at a 4.6 but E$PN and $EC network were reproting a 4.4, why would I say anything to anyone other than Flores and Grier? Isn't it strategically beneficial to me to keep quiet and pretend the kid is fast?
Exactly. These teams are all competing with each other and intentional misinformation is a part of it. Also, these supposed draft experts are idiot and have no idea what they are talking about. The idea that 3 wr’s are going to be drafted before the best OT in the draft is ridiculous.

Gettleman is a buffoon. Let’s hope Judge is controlling the decision.
Ghettoman is amazing......his first three years he was forced by higher ups to sign free agents for another run for Eli. Secondly Solder and his agent upped the price cause Flowers was historically bad at Tackle. He had no choice....the rebuild now though is legit. Ernie Accorsi vouched for this dude and now the team has good young talent and guys taking pay cuts. Reese was bad Ghettoman is better but takes **** cause the owners and fans wanted to rush **** when our roster was destroyed by Reeses.

He traded all the guys he took early to start the rebuild cause he knew those moves were bad. But he had no choice if u follow the tea leaves.

Advertisement
Ghettoman is amazing......his first three years he was forced by higher ups to sign free agents for another run for Eli. Secondly Solder and his agent upped the price cause Flowers was historically bad at Tackle. He had no choice....the rebuild now though is legit. Ernie Accorsi vouched for this dude and now the team has good young talent and guys taking pay cuts. Reese was bad Ghettoman is better but takes **** cause the owners and fans wanted to rush **** when our roster was destroyed by Reeses.

He traded all the guys he took early to start the rebuild cause he knew those moves were bad. But he had no choice if u follow the tea leaves.
I can dig it. What do we do with Engram if you have the call?

Advertisement
Chris Simms has Phillips as his top edge defender and potential top-10 overall prospect, and says Rousseau "is all length and that's it" and "has 3rd round tape but probably goes in the 2nd".

i'll be rooting for both to go in the first, but Simms is a solid evaluator.

I'm rooting for BOTH of them to go as early as possible

EVERYONE, even idiots and scouts are allowed to have an opinion on who is going where and why.

Outside of the top choice, it's almost ALWAYS a crapshoot.

IF Chris Simms (OR ANYONE ELSE) owned or was the GM of a team, I'd give his opinion some credence BUT since he's not, dropping his or anyone else's name carries the same weight as my niece's opinion.

ESPECIALLY BEFORE the NFL combine. Because as anyone with any smarts knows... Big Names can drop depending on their performance and sleepers rise into contention.

Dont stupidly bet the farm or insanely pay for any of these "EXPERT PROJECTIONS".Use them only for the entertainment value that they may have.

Last edited:
I hope the Falcons take Rousseau in the 2nd round

The Falcons or any other team would be EXTREMELY LUCKY to get Rousseau in the 2nd Round.

It's almost every team's dream to get such a talent lower, even as an undrafted free agent so they don't have to pay him a lot at first. If he slips by all the others unnoticed.

Doubt it'll happen though because unless he wears lead shoes and tries to do his bench presses with only one arm during the combine he's most likely going in the 1st.

Last edited:
He’s our pro Wiggins/Pope/Butterfingers
If they can get a first you trade him. But if not let him play out this last year......even if he can't catch it's someone u have to pay mind to cause of his speed at TE. He can open up the offense for others. Gmen should be de ent next season but I don't know if theyare ready to make the playoffs. But they are building something good right now. Give me Phillips at 11 and we cooking

Advertisement
It’s 2021. Why are hand times still a thing?

Agree 100%

Guess it's because it's the ONLY way to get faster times for someone ....since the electronic timer doesn't lie and can't be influenced.

If hand timed sprints are banned how are people gonna HYPE the slower players that they're promoting?

Chris Simms has Phillips as his top edge defender and potential top-10 overall prospect, and says Rousseau "is all length and that's it" and "has 3rd round tape but probably goes in the 2nd".

Ignorance at it's best. 15.5 sacks "is all length"? Simms can go somewhere with that nonsense. That type of production isn't something you scoff at. Rousseau is quick off the lane with good tools to build off of. If Greg continues to work on his pass rush technique he can easily be a 8+ sacks a year in the league. Greg can also be scheme diverse as well. I think he can play in a 4-3 as DE or 3-4 as a OLB/Edge. Rousseau is only scratching his surface as a player.

Advertisement
I will be totally shocked of Rousseau drops out of the first round.
But I just don’t see him going top 10.
However, the dude is shockingly massive. Like outlier type of sht huge and that goes a long way with his athleticism and his one year production.
There have been way riskier top 10 picks than Rousseau but there have been hall of fame players that have gotten passed over by GM’s and head coaches that get paid millions.

Exactly. These teams are all competing with each other and intentional misinformation is a part of it. Also, these supposed draft experts are idiot and have no idea what they are talking about. The idea that 3 wr’s are going to be drafted before the best OT in the draft is ridiculous.
Someone on here said UF routinely times slower at their pro day or whatever....

I probably knew tis kid when he was playing 10u ball...Marco Wilson isnt faster than Tyson Campbell or Pat Surtain and they have him at 4.3 something and jumping 40+ vert. Marco also said he believes he tripped up on that 40 and could of ran faster.

Pop in that tape to see if you see ANY of that.

Chrissy Sims also said that Dion Jordan was one of the best DL players he's seen in years and look how that turned out.

I'm going laugh so hard at the teams who pass on GR.

Advertisement
Back