2021 Miami Pro Day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll admit to being wrong on Phillips. He turned it around quickly and has worked his a** off to get into the 1st round. Congratulations!

Didn't give it much thought but I wouldn't mind Jaelan at #6 for the Dolphins. It will be interesting to see how much of a factor his medical history is.

Last edited:
Crazy how they’re questioning a man who had 15 sacks like that **** happens all the time. These ******* pundits I tell ya. Lol.

Joe Jackson had 14.5 sacks his last season and 10.5 each season before that... ended up a 5th round pick. >>>> Rousseau at Miami all time.

With today's performance, Jaelan Phillips will be going top 15 and should be the first edge player off the board. I think Rousseau cost himself some money by not backing up his 2019 tape/production in 2020. He's still a round 1 guy, but most likely late round 1. I think Brevin and Quincy cemented themselves as round 2 guys.

Overall, great to see our guys compete in the biggest and most stressful job interview of their lives. We're definitely not back but **** it feels good to see some of our canes being talked about in the early parts of the draft.

Advertisement
Rousseau's RAS shows a dece athlete. All straight line though. idk, all of this shows up on tape, to me. Not the athletic freak people have promised over the years. Also, if you take a year off of football, you've got to test better than this. You run a 7.5 cone after a YEAR to practice that...idk, brother. I still think he's more of a 34 end. FWIW, Buckner ran a 7.5 cone 30lbs heavier.

Rousseau's freakishness comes from the size and fluidity. Nobody who saw Phillips' and Rousseau's high school testing numbers should be surprised by their respective explosiveness numbers.

The three-cone was a tick slower than I expected and will be more of an issue. Do you know what percentile it falls into by height?

Joe Jackson had 14.5 sacks his last season and 10.5 each season before that... ended up a 5th round pick. >>>> Rousseau at Miami all time.
yea the difference is size and background man. Greg is 6'6/6'7 and was 220 when he got on campus. he played at 250 and was raw and was able to get 15.5 sacks. you're hating like a ***** right now dawg. you would think he's playing for fsu or florida the way you speak of him

Advertisement

7.50 oy vey @DMoney that extra year of game tape would be real nice to have in his back pocket right now 📉

I really think if Phillips and Rousseau had an extra year, we are talking no doubt Top 10 for both of them.

The three-cone and the VJ will not help Rousseau. His hand size was a strong measurement because he flashes high-level hand use already. If he continues to add that skillset, it will help him tremendously.

Advertisement
Back