2021 Miami Pro Day

Advertisement
A youtuber who was showing it live in his chat said it best, Rousseau is being overshadowed by a superfreak athlete like Phillips who plays the same position. Rousseau's numbers are not bad at all. Hes just not superfreak athlete like Phillips..He **** sure didnt hurt himself. A 6'7 265lb prospect with a 7 footwing span, that can run a 4.68 is not going to slip out of the first round. The only people who still think this reside on CIS.

And furthermore, there is nothing else he could have done athletically to help himself even if he had opted in. I see him going in the mid first round. Once the run on DEs happens, someone will snatch him quickly.

Miami gets 3 DEs drafted in first 2 rounds.

Shemar Stewart after choosing LSU: "I wanted to go somewhere where they develop their D Ends and get them drafted."
Lol 2 were transfers is what ppl would argue. Eitherway these kids bullsh1t all the time to try to justify the logic behind their decision. He probably just likes yellow or got a bag or needs to go away to avoid problems. Whatever the case is all fronts.

Advertisement
I'll take OL next year lol or round. My thing that I like about Jones is that he will never get a super big contract. Every qb that gets these huge contracts u can't pay anyone else. Take Phillips become a top 5 D and win with Barkley
I think Jones is on the development trajectory he just didn't get much help last year. It's just funny how he has that kryptonite weakness of sitting too long in the pocket and not protecting the ball. Dude has some wild sack/fumbles on his resume.

Brevin looks super smooth running, but dropped two straight in-breaking routes and the ball has moved around in his hands before it’s secure.

Former 5-star, nearly #1 prospect in the country that tests like an athletic freak and has tape showing the entire toolbox with ++ attributes all over the place?

He should be a Top 10 pick and should be the first defensive player off the board.
Him or Parsons. Both prospects with little to no warts on field.

Why recruiting is 99% of the formula.

Strength coaches sure look better when they are training elite 5* prospects.

Looking at those clips, not hard to guess which one of those guys was considered the top high school prospect in the country and why.
Macho has said this numerous times. When we start landing more 5* athletes/talent, we will start seeing alot more examples of JPhillips walking around Greentree and Feeley just might make people finally forget about Tommy Moffitt.

Advertisement
That’s what happens when you spend a full year away from football letting Drew Rosenhaus tell you you’re the best in the world not doing **** but wear masks playing scared up under mommy.
His justification from the beginning was bogus. None of the science justifies a 20 year old athlete at peak health sitting out. I've said it from the get, sitting out would cost him millions.

Advertisement
Rousseau might not get drafted until the 3rd round with these numbers.. imagine if it was an NFL combine his numbers would be worse smh.
Haha this is not close to true. Rousseau has freaky length: 83 inch wingspan (elite), 6'6 +, combined with a mid 4.6 is nothing to overlook. That length can often times be the difference between a pressure or a sack.

Advertisement
Rousseau and Phillips are both going first round. Anybody saying otherwise is a troll.

What stood out to me watching this pro day was the fact that Jordan was our only skill player working out on offense. How sad is it that we don't have one WR or RB good enough to even think about turning pro? I know we usually complain about guys leaving early to go mid-round, but we don't even have that level of talent right now on offense. It's a **** shame.

Advertisement
Back