2021 Miami PFF rankings in the ACC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our defense was trash, but I have a hard time believing we had just the 9th best offense in the ACC.
Totally had the same thought but sometimes our eyes don't know wtf we are watching. You can see it when everyone spends half their time here talking about this guy or that guy being first round picks and then it doesn't happen. I would think we were better on O but god knows we can't run the ball for ****.

6th best passing team in the ACC? Sometimes the numbers do lie, and this is one such case. I wouldn't trade our passing game for anyone else's in the ACC.

As for the defensive numbers.... jut ouch. Now we know why Manny went with Enos and his slow, sluggish style. It was to protect his D.

Advertisement
Epstein you mudda****a you!!!
Hey Sr!!!! You farging eyeshole!!!!
Blake!!!!! You somana beeetch!!

Advertisement
The D was not good but not as bad as the ranking suggests.

We played the # 3 Offense in the country UVA which averaged 516 yds/Game, # 4 Pitt 514 yds/Game, # 7 Bama 492 yds/Game and # 10 UNC 479 yds /Game.

Playing 4 of the top 10 offenses in the country will skew the stats.
Unc, NC state and App were good too

The D was not good but not as bad as the ranking suggests.

We played the # 3 Offense in the country UVA which averaged 516 yds/Game, # 4 Pitt 514 yds/Game, # 7 Bama 492 yds/Game and # 10 UNC 479 yds /Game.

Playing 4 of the top 10 offenses in the country will skew the stats.
BS, Defense was terrible, we are arguably the worst tackling team in the country, scheme is predictable and those are the reasons we lost 5 games.

Advertisement
Back