2021 LB Sebastian Sagar receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
I cant see what it says because gov computers are lame. Can someone screenshot it for me or give me a quick rundown?

Advertisement
He talked that talk and he was still considering Miami that must supposedly? Hmm ok. Also, that kid has transferred like he’s from South Florida, 3 schools in 4 seasons In 3 different states and that doesn’t count a school he allegedly transferred to before but never played at Before Erasmus Hall

Advertisement
Was at Bergen Catholic NJ and left to play in Brooklyn. Most likely because he wasn’t going to start but most sophomores don’t at these schools. Wait your turn and you’ll get the recognition. The top NJ Northern Catholic schools are all much better than any NY school. Case in point St Peters NJ beat Erasmus 20-0 last year.

Advertisement
1595345173077.png

GT has become one of my favorite non-Miami places to see a game, aside from living in Atlanta. Seems like 1/3 of the stadium winds up Miami fans every time we play them at Bobby Dodd.

Visited Bobby Dodd a few years back when Folden was coaching.
As you said, it was a good time plus we won. ATL hoe!

Visited Bobby Dodd a few years back when Folden was coaching.
As you said, it was a good time plus we won. ATL hoe!
The stadium is so convenient to get to through Marta or stay walking distance, plenty of bars in midtown to pregame, and we have wound up winning most years.

Advertisement
Back