2021 LB Sebastian Sagar receives offer

Anyone that reminds OCG of AQM and McCord is a MUST TAKE. We so underutilized those kids (partly AQM's fault). Imagine them in our downhill defense? Baker has to stop that D'Ono patty-cake **** and let the dogs hunt.

Agreed an Coach Baker needs to adjust his contain and react style. As it has always been said "Pressure busts pipes".

Go Canes

Advertisement
SIAP in a different thread...So this kid is playing his senior year in GA, not Brooklyn?

Looks like he’s going to GT. We’ll be seeing him, sucks we couldn’t get him down here on a couple visits.

Advertisement
I know It looks like Miami is gonna take Davis. But this kid Is a really good player with excellent speed. Is Davis a kid who can play linebacker? I know the staff doesn’t feel the way i do, but I would rather take One D end, slide Hammond down, and take Smith over either of these kids. Maybe they think Phillips will join Roche and Rousseau in the draft this year. I’m down with whatever they choose.

1595276710361.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’ve been in GA a month New Yorker. It’s literally the furthest thing from home for you.

Advertisement
LOLOLOLOLOL. I thought he was decent. But seriously, this is just bitterness talking.

Advertisement
Back