2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Advertisement
Not sure if you remember this name or not but he reminds me a little bit of Buster Davis from Mainland in his running style. Kind of slides his feet across the ground a lot. Looks like a decent prospect, biggest thing that stands out is the force he brings when he hits some one. Do you think he is a plan A or plan B type of kid? I know I know, with this staff whats the difference right?

still trying to figure out if Buster Davis is 5’7 or 6’1

He wasn't a layup if he isn't that interested. Mom seemed more interested than he did. Sounds like another kid who wanted to get away from home...

He's either been told to make a decision or risk losing a spot or he's afraid to wait and lose a spot after Colson committed to them today

Advertisement
He wasn't a layup if he isn't that interested. Mom seemed more interested than he did. Sounds like another kid who wanted to get away from home...

He's either been told to make a decision or risk losing a spot or he's afraid to wait and lose a spot after Colson committed to them today
Are they after any other big time LB’s? You think he flips to us by chance? Or should be still keep tabs but continue to look for guys?

Advertisement
Are they after any other big time LB’s? You think he flips to us by chance? Or should be still keep tabs but continue to look for guys?

I would think they'll stay on him; they brought Ed Reed in to Zoom chat him Friday. Seems like the kid is committing to save a spot . There are other targets - there will probably be more that come up, too. Seems like every cycle there's at least one kid we are recruiting that commits to Michigan and wavers...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Diesel a beer too? I’m not up on the Beer scene. Incredible the amount of knowledge to be gained out there on it.

Im just having some bourbon...simple booze for a simple man
Nice man can’t go wrong there. Diesel is Budweiser that’s what my buddies have called it since college. I didn’t really start drinking them until a couple years ago.

I would think they'll stay on him; they brought Ed Reed in to Zoom chat him Friday. Seems like the kid is committing to save a spot . There are other targets - there will probably be more that come up, too. Seems like every cycle there's at least one kid we are recruiting that commits to Michigan and wavers...
I think 2-3 lbs in this class would be good enough and we already have two committed. Would like us to get a stud for that third spot.

Nice man can’t go wrong there. Diesel is Budweiser that’s what my buddies have called it since college. I didn’t really start drinking them until a couple years ago.

ah gotcha...you could have told me it was anything and I would have believed it lol.
I could never do Bud heavy. Bud light was tolerable. That’s just me though!

Advertisement
Back