2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

You mopes always ******* crying! Yall turned in to mush mouth pussies over the pandemic.. We lost to ******* FIU, and Latech.. stop acting like this is Miami 02... You muthafukkas are scary now. Our name rings more bell OOS than down if S.Fla. Lol Face reality...just like in boxing Styles make fights... We gotta win and show some style and then change the narrative. Until then we are not getting top tier players. Cry me a river whiny *** grown men. Lls
You sound like me always *****ing about 247 and the jerkoff writers over there. Cheers bossman.

Advertisement
Haha. Dont get so worked up. You sound kind of ****ed.
I'm teleworking one day and getting paid for 5. Trust me champ I'm so far from ****ed, you guys just are so uptight on May 21 it makes me laugh. I can only imagine how some of yall are in real life. Scary stuff but keep up the whining it makes 2 page threads turn into 25.

I'm teleworking one day and getting paid for 5. Trust me champ I'm so far from ****ed, you guys just are so uptight on May 21 it makes me laugh. I can only imagine how some of yall are in real life. Scary stuff but keep up the whining it makes 2 page threads turn into 25.
People tend to get a little carried away on here at times. It's only May. Win and everything will fall into place.

Advertisement
Doesn't look good for Hood but Michigan will lose another 3-4 games, get raped by OSU, and probably lose a bowl game again. If we take care of business on our end, keep recruiting him, and his mom stays pushing for us we can land him, but it doesn't excuse how terribly we've recruited linebacker 2017 till now and it's gotta change real quick.

STA?
4F728F2D-A27F-4868-AE20-E208CCCDB21F.gif

Advertisement
Let's be honest....no flippin idea why he came out with a top 10. He is only considering 2-3 of those schools. You really think he is giving Vandy and USF serious consideration?

Then why does OSU bend him over a barrel?
Is that your only rebuttal?

1. Michigan offense is atrocious (don't be ignorant and act like this isn't a factor)
2. Talent discrepancy
3. Name a team Ohio St doesn't do that too? That's not a blue blood like Clemson Georgia and Bama..

That's like saying Georgia and Clemson defense is bad because LSU 21 gunned them and made them pass the remote.

Child please

It´s difficult to get excited about players like Hood when you are coming off a 6-7 season. What exactly are we selling? Same staff. Same scheme.

We need to win. Period. I’m amazed that we pulled a Top 12 class last year given our record and losing to teams like FIU, GT and LA Tech. I’m not going to whine about any “must get” because we don‘t DESERVE these type of players.

We need to win this year in order to give us the right to whine. If we don’t win, then sadly we will need to start over...again.

Advertisement
Not many LBs want to play for Patke... It's absolutely mind blowing that Diaz continues to let him on staff after how bad he has failed in Recruiting. LB Recruiting has been a joke for years
Why I definitely agree with you on the Patke front I think our last 2 LB classes have been at least solid. Sure we missed on a few and have a little depth concerns but I think Brooks, Huff, and Austin-Cave will be monsters and Flagg has potential depending on how he develops.

Advertisement
Is that your only rebuttal?

1. Michigan offense is atrocious (don't be ignorant and act like this isn't a factor)
2. Talent discrepancy
3. Name a team Ohio St doesn't do that too? That's not a blue blood like Clemson Georgia and Bama..

That's like saying Georgia and Clemson defense is bad because LSU 21 gunned them and made them pass the remote.

Child please
Well fine. Wisconsin took it to them pretty good. I hear you on taint they do usually do that to most. Although pedo state usually holds them in check as does Michigan state before last years garbage. Still I just think don brown is good but he’s a little overhyped. Just like manny’s defense is overhyped as a result of the inflated stats and the god forsaken “havoc rate” that makes me want to puke

I'm curious why we didn't take a third lb in this last class. I don't know what the expect out of Jennings and Steed because they have been hurt basically their entire careers and I do not want to see Ravioli in there ever again unless we are rolling a team.

Manny started with 3 true freshmen at LB when we got here. As of today, we only have a 4th rounder to show for it. We haven't had a LB drafted since 2015 in Perryman. Very easy to negative recruit with that ammo.

Yup, and the truth is Diaz largely created all that ammo to be used against him. Even selling potential PT, we still struggled to recruit the position last cycle (and beyond). How we closed the 2020 class with only TAC (who I do like) and Flagg is pretty incredible.

I do think Pinckney gets draft later on Day 3 if not for January hip surgery, whatever that's worth...

Yup, and the truth is Diaz largely created all that ammo to be used against him. Even selling potential PT, we still struggled to recruit the position last cycle (and beyond). How we closed the 2020 class with only TAC (who I do like) and Flagg is pretty incredible.

I do think Pinckney gets draft later on Day 3 if not for January hip surgery, whatever that's worth...
I respectfully disagree with this part. He's slow, put on too much weight, takes bad angles, and misses way too many tackles.

Advertisement
Back