2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Advertisement
No excuses from the staff for Hood based on those suitors. I'm sure it's us or Michigan. While Michigan is in a better state than we are right now their fans have been going nuts on Harbaugh because he always finds a way to lose 3 or 4 games and can't beat OSU. We need to close on this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea, they're selling the fact that he was a first round pick playing in their system. Not talking about Sr.
I hear ya. We desperately need to start landing and developing first round LBs again. Same as DTs. Between Greg Phillips and Roche we will have hopefully three picks At DE. With Greg being a probable first rounder provided he keeps playing hard. Need to replicate this at other positions of need

Advertisement
No excuses from the staff for Hood based on those suitors. I'm sure it's us or Michigan. While Michigan is in a better state than we are right now their fans have been going nuts on Harbaugh because he always finds a way to lose 3 or 4 games and can't beat OSU. We need to close on this kid.
It's crazy because they still actually produce draft picks at a high level.

On defense they produce like no other. IMO Don Brown is top 5 DC in country. He's so versatile. Plays 4-3 Over, 3-4, 3-3-5, 3-2-6 at times. Brings pressure and always has a violent physical defense.

Not only is he a great play caller, he's one of the best of getting the most out of his players. Will turn alot of 3 stars to decently high draft picks.

If Miami could ever get him to be DC that would absolutely be a game changer. We talk alot about coaches that have strong roots in other areas for us to recruit OL.... From personal experience, he gets who he wants from New England. A lot of those also being OL.

You mopes always ******* crying! Yall turned in to mush mouth pussies over the pandemic.. We lost to ******* FIU, and Latech.. stop acting like this is Miami 02... You muthafukkas are scary now. Our name rings more bell OOS than down if S.Fla. Lol Face reality...just like in boxing Styles make fights... We gotta win and show some style and then change the narrative. Until then we are not getting top tier players. Cry me a river whiny *** grown men. Lls

Advertisement
You mopes always ******* crying! Yall turned in to mush mouth pussies over the pandemic.. We lost to ******* FIU, and Latech.. stop acting like this is Miami 02... You muthafukkas are scary now. Our name rings more bell OOS than down if S.Fla. Lol Face reality...just like in boxing Styles make fights... We gotta win and show some style and then change the narrative. Until then we are not getting top tier players. Cry me a river whiny *** grown men. Lls
?

It's crazy because they still actually produce draft picks at a high level.

On defense they produce like no other. IMO Don Brown is top 5 DC in country. He's so versatile. Plays 4-3 Over, 3-4, 3-3-5, 3-2-6 at times. Brings pressure and always has a violent physical defense.

Not only is he a great play caller, he's one of the best of getting the most out of his players. Will turn alot of 3 stars to decently high draft picks.

If Miami could ever get him to be DC that would absolutely be a game changer. We talk alot about coaches that have strong roots in other areas for us to recruit OL.... From personal experience, he gets who he wants from New England. A lot of those also being OL.
Then why does OSU bend him over a barrel?

Advertisement
Back