2021 Early Signing Day Central

View as article
Advertisement
Has Jake Garcia's mom been fully evaluated by the CIS analysts? I dont remember seeing much if anything on her. Im liking her film here though. :quagfinal:
hot girl GIF

The Canes have a great group of receivers who fit Lashlee’s offense. This is the best group of WRs the Canes have had in several years. IMHO, Jacory Brooks was elite 5 star WR, but , Brinson may be the best WR is South Florida. Brinson has it all. A little weight room work, and we could have another Ahmad Richards. Brassard Smith can run like a RB, but can also catch out of the slot. George is also a big time playmaker. We now have some playmakers at WR who can make plays

Advertisement
Can someone explain why these kids don’t post senior film now? Heard that on a canes YouTube show and couldn’t believe it

Some of you can’t even enjoy 12 hours without *****ing. Enjoy the ******* ride for right now. He knows the depth chart and if he didn’t want to have to compete could have chosen another school.
So you are saying he won't mind sitting and waiting to play. Cool. I'm hoping for the best. Cynical much?

The Canes have a great group of receivers who fit Lashlee’s offense. This is the best group of WRs the Canes have had in several years. IMHO, Jacory Brooks was elite 5 star WR, but , Brinson may be the best WR is South Florida. Brinson has it all. A little weight room work, and we could have another Ahmad Richards. Brassard Smith can run like a RB, but can also catch out of the slot. George is also a big time playmaker. We now have some playmakers at WR who can make plays
I think we have some talented 2020 kids here already. Finally have wrs that look like they belong at this level

Advertisement
So you are saying he won't mind sitting and waiting to play. Cool. I'm hoping for the best. Cynical much?
No, I'm saying if he wants to start he is going to have to work for it and I'm sure he knows that. Not show up and just expect it to be his job, like what was applied about him being a Diva and having to sit.

@Stefan Adams

Any chance you will do an article soon that will be a sort of preview of the next recruiting cycle soon? I know nothing about what to look for next year :(

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back