2021 Early Signing Day Central

He said so himself?
Screenshot_20201216-191950_Instagram.jpg

Advertisement
Yeah he introduced Jake and said he’s committing to the University of Miam. I thought I must have missed him saying that he’s choosing between Arkansas and the University of Miami bc of the bad feed. That was odd. I can’t believe that dude took the kid’s moment. Did he do that for everyone?
Does he get burned to the stake like Manolo did?

yeah, his mom just went "yeah, cant blame the host, he just said on accident"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manolo’s having a good day today and it’s killing some people.
No what’s killing people is 62 points on Saturday. I like to see some changes on the coaching staff. easy to do an offense because they weren’t his boys will truly see if Diaz wants to win by getting rid of some defensive deadweight coaches

Advertisement
No what’s killing people is 62 points on Saturday. I like to see some changes on the coaching staff. easy to do an offense because they weren’t his boys will truly see if Diaz wants to win by getting rid of some defensive deadweight coaches
Yeah, I know. Most of us feel that way. In the meantime, it’s NSD and we’ve got a top 10 class right now and we don’t want to watch the bitter psycho extreme mopes ****ting on it.

Manny better get the **** portal going. We need two CBs to come in and be able to play. Great class but huge glaring hole in it.

Advertisement
Back