2021 DT Maason Smith receives offer

Coach Stroud needs to tell Smith to avoid that dumpster fire that LSU is about to become this year. They might legit only win 4 games this year. Their fans are killing coach O.

Mason, why go to the SEC where you'll be a jag, when you can come dominate with LT in the ACC ?

Advertisement
I’ll say it again. Most of These kids don’t care about what the program is looking like right now because if that were the case Miami would not get any of the recruits they wanted. LSU still in good shape
I think you're sort of correct, but right now shouldn't matter to a recruit anyways, whether it's LSU or Miami or wherever, because they're not playing for that school right now. With all the past years of Miami struggling, they could at least present contributing to future teams as a recruiting pitch.

Ultimately, I still think Smith will choose LSU because of the lure of that school to LA kids. But looking at a pure football standpoint, Smith could contribute just as much, or more, at Miami in the next 3-4 seasons, as he could at LSU.

4758CCF1-DB9F-4FBB-BE06-6648A36BEBA1.jpeg

Advertisement
Wow LSU fuqed

Brady and Burrow was to big a hit. Smith may still go there doubt he comes here
Last year's LSU team was a generational type of squad. It's not only because of Burrow and Brady left. LSU lost an absurd 15 players to the NFL draft last year, count the 2 players sitting out this year for the draft and that number balloons to 17! They basically lost too much to replace in a year. They'll need a few years to recruit and develop at high level to get back to having that caliber of team.

Advertisement
I know lol.

I wish we could play that same game & ca$h these kids out, there's no reason for him to go to LSU & be forced to play out of position when he could come here & would thrive in this Defense.

I hate how unfair the advantage is the $EC has when it comes to recruiting the top prospects.

This is a situation where we need to deliver a bag stealth ninja style. It’s something we need to have in our holster. The risk is the SEC rat. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back