2021 DT Maason Smith receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every school in the country would find a way or count him forward & sacrifice a 2021 spot for him if they had to. He’ll be fine lol, LSU will find a way.

****, they probably talked him into it after the saw Grimes do it. Why risk it with the other SEC bag schools???

Advertisement
Welp... Not saying we were going to beat out lsu for him anyway but a longer process would have worked in our favor.

Their 247 guys claim they don't know if he could academically make the class. (as far as qualifying) They do think they could at worse case , get him an academic red shirt.

Not only do the Tigers hold the Crystal Ball edge, LSU has a spot to give still in the 2020 class, which means if Smith picked the Tigers, he could sign and enroll with the defending National Champions and start his college career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t stop thinking about how amazing it would be to have him and LT on the same DL together. Idgaf about a pipe dream either lol I’m aware it’s highly unlikely

we still have a whole season to play my friend. Lets win some games. Upset Clemson. And see if we can strike gold.

Maason...

image.gif

Bags have a way of clouding the scoreboard.
I know lol.

I wish we could play that same game & ca$h these kids out, there's no reason for him to go to LSU & be forced to play out of position when he could come here & would thrive in this Defense.

I hate how unfair the advantage is the $EC has when it comes to recruiting the top prospects.

Advertisement
Back