2021 DT Allan Haye

s
Since you guys are talking about Caribbean athletes I’ve noticed that Haitian kids are very competitive and aggressive In football. They have stood out to me more than any other Caribbean ethnicity in my personal experience thoughts on this?

some of the canes best players have been Bahamian descents...humble brag

Haitians playing football more is fairly newer..i'll say starting mid 90s. I think soccer is a sport they push more...but with the generations becoming more americanize you will see alot more of them breaking through...mostly south florida kids.

Advertisement
Since you guys are talking about Caribbean athletes I’ve noticed that Haitian kids are very competitive and aggressive In football. They have stood out to me more than any other Caribbean ethnicity in my personal experience thoughts on this?

Haitians in Florida are different than Haitians around the rest of the country. It seems like only in Florida do they even play sports or even allowed to play sports. Yall know how Haitian parents are lol

Advertisement
3B7A789B-B609-478C-A1E9-34B20B0ECC05.gif

If we continue to have classes where players the caliber of Haye are our 2nd best DT's, this defense is going to be **** good (given the importance of the position in our scheme). This kid looks really nice, and is rarely talked about

Advertisement

6'2 300lbs DT from North Lauderdale, goes to Chaminade (was originally at Coco Creek).

Had 15TFL's his Sophomore year at Coco Creek. Strong kid with good hands at the point of attack & understands how to shed blockers to get to the ball carrier.

At Creek they lined him up all over the D-Line at 1-tech, 3-tech, 5-Tech & outside rusher/DE. He's disruptive force on the interior & has a good motor. Plus he's a Jamaican kid which means he's no nonsense.

Only has offers from Cuse & Iowa St right now, we need to get on him early.

Jerry Seinfeld Lol GIF

Advertisement
Back