Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

1651011948698.png

Advertisement
I was wrong here, I overestimated Forefit State University and their ability to even get a visit and yes, before anyone asks, that is due in part to how they ****ed themselves on Mims. It really hurt what little of their stock that remained with both HS and transfer kids, they see what kind of Mickey Mouse operation is being run in Trailerhassee and want no part of it. Oh and remind me who Mario and this STAFF have missed on in the portal? Going to be the same story for HS. More good news to come this week 🧡💚
Keep bringing the 🔥🔥🔥, @LeedsCane! Every day you shut more and more haters up, and I’m here to see it. Respect!

Advertisement
I was wrong here, I overestimated Forefit State University and their ability to even get a visit and yes, before anyone asks, that is due in part to how they ****ed themselves on Mims. It really hurt what little of their stock that remained with both HS and transfer kids, they see what kind of Mickey Mouse operation is being run in Trailerhassee and want no part of it. Oh and remind me who Mario and this STAFF have missed on in the portal? Going to be the same story for HS. More good news to come this week 🧡💚
harry potter my body is ready GIF

Advertisement

Don't you know? Prison Mike Norvell "beat Mario head-to-head" for 3-star Tatum Bethune from UCF...who picked UCF because his HS coach and his college position coach were both at F$U at the time...

But, yeah, doesn't it count as "head-to-head" when the kid entered the portal on December 31 and picks F$U on January 4, while never visiting Miami, never getting a Miami offer, and at a time when Miami had not even hired a DC or LB coach? DOESN'T THAT STILL COUNT?!

UF heard he verbally agreed and they started blowing him up , coaches and players begging him to make another visit. They were willing to play ball. That’s why I said Gaby was right but got out in front of his skis on the cb. UF made a legit play and almost got the visit. Which changed the original plans. That’s why I posted yesterday these NFLA kids make me nervous. Last update i posted this Am was positive, the deal was finally done but the family needed to come down to sign off.

Regardless people need to bow to Gaby. To the victor goes the spoils. Hopefully he learned from this win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jackson and Taylor both were class of 21 and if Jackson was at this size then he might have been up there with Taylor in the rankings.Nice to have 2 monster young DTs playing next to each other,haven't had that since Mcintosh and Norton and these guys look to be even better.

Jackson and Taylor both were class of 21 and if Jackson was at this size then he might have been up there with Taylor in the rankings.Nice to have 2 monster young DTs playing next to each other,haven't had that since Mcintosh and Norton and these guys look to be even better.
With a favorable scheme and now the coaches to develop them to the highest level.

Advertisement
Back