Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Almost forgot! Good looking out brother!

ezgif-7-3217c519f7.gif
ryan-conner-booty-pop.gif
8312c03a3f75f92825aa444b8cfe2429.gif
ezgif-6-1910a6c23e2d.gif
tumblr_nbzi84mczC1r3iafjo2_500.gif
csOgaMY.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me just say something here; The only possible way Florida feels confident is if he ends up visiting for his OV on May 13th? You really think the kid wants to waste his time taking an OV to UF, a school I would add that he already visited, instead of just locking it up with Miami after we ‘blew him away in every aspect’ and ‘everyone I talk to feels confident Miami lands him’? Just use your brains, seriously, this isn’t that complicated. He wants to play immediately. I cannot see him staying in the portal almost half a month longer at minimum to OV on the 13th if that’s the case lol Florida State is the one I am watching, if he cancels that trip tomorrow or Tuesday then obviously, it’s a wrap. I’ve been given absolutely zero reason to be worried here and I think I’ve got a pretty good track record if you look back at Mesidor, Johnson and Agude before him. Relax, we are fine here. (Edited to correct my misunderstanding on the May 1st deadline)
I was wrong here, I overestimated Forfeit State University and their ability to even get a visit and yes, before anyone asks, that is due in part to how they ****ed themselves on Mims. It really hurt what little of their stock that remained with both HS and transfer kids, they see what kind of Mickey Mouse operation is being run in Trailerhassee and want no part of it. Oh and remind me who Mario and this STAFF have missed on in the portal? Going to be the same story for HS. More good news to come this week 🧡💚

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back