Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

Advertisement
Jones is a perfect NT, he was designed to play in a 3-4.

Jackson can play Nose, but is better suited as a 4-3 2-Tech inside.
I've been bemoaning the loss of Jones for a couple months now. But at the end of the day, based on your analysis, Jackson may be the better fit for our scheme and having Jones may have caused him to look elsewhere.

Advertisement
We might be entering the greatest time to be a Miami Hurricanes fan...and think of the ground that covers.
I wasnt alive for the Howard and Jimmy runs, and was far too young to  truly appreciate butch, so im extremely amped to hopefully see Mario and Rad's goals come to fruition! And tbh, especially for the sake of fans and alum/former players etc that have been around this program much longer & what yall endured these past 18 some odd years.

I've been bemoaning the loss of Jones for a couple months now. But at the end of the day, based on your analysis, Jackson may be the better fit for our scheme and having Jones may have caused him to look elsewhere.
This.. 100% this. Jones was the ONE guy I wanted more than any other since the portal opened. The fact we got this guy who is an even better fit .. I honestly dont even care about WRs...

If they come fine. 10 win floor. Jackson transforms this Defense.

This.. 100% this. Jones was the ONE guy I wanted more than any other since the portal opened. The fact we got this guy who is an even better fit .. I honestly dont even care about WRs...

If they come fine. 10 win floor. Jackson transforms this Defense.
and the cool thing is neither is a short term rental (3 years of eligibility each) and both had one solid year of development and proper coaching.

Advertisement
debbie downer GIF

Hope it's not a let down lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back