Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

I know they're not necessarily connected...but the momentum we're currently riding in the portal will definitely be noticed after this...maybe this causes Mikel to re-consider, or tips us in favor for Gentry, or other guys not in the portal just yet, etc.

Mario ain't doing no rebuild. He wants to win and compete ASAP. Combine this relentless passion for Miami, a top-tier coaching staff and FAT wallets... We're blessed.

Advertisement
Reaction GIF by moodman

Advertisement
IDK. I thought Ruiz was referring to an NIL deal for the new bball commit
Based on the insider likes + gator tears post, think we got Jackson. I thought the NIL deal would just come out later since Omier has already committed and the NIL part isn't necessarily the "Big" portion.

Can be interpreted a myriad of ways haha, so we'll see.

Advertisement
Am I the only one who has always taken the CBs as just a guess and not a report that something is happening? Isn't that why they have the confidence scale? I don't know, I guess when you know a guy is getting ready to announce a choice and he's finishing a visit, dropping a CB gets taken for more than just your gut-feeling. I get that. To me though it's nowhere near the same as what Warchant did with Mims. **** they made a video discussing how big of a deal it was that Mims was going to FSU. A video I wish I could get my hands on somehow. Someone has to have that somewhere.

I mean, you're not wrong, but...

How many articles have you seen that mention the crystal ball AND the confidence factor? Something like...zero-point-zero?

I realize the "confidence factor" was added more recently, but all the world cares about is the crystal ball.

Gaytor fans will SCREAM when they get a crystal ball. You NEVER see them follow that up with "but Blake only has a confidence factor of 1".

SHOULD people pay attention to confidence factor? Sure. Do they? HELLLLL NO.

I mean, you're not wrong, but...

How many articles have you seen that mention the crystal ball AND the confidence factor? Something like...zero-point-zero?

I realize the "confidence factor" was added more recently, but all the world cares about is the crystal ball.

Gaytor fans will SCREAM when they get a crystal ball. You NEVER see them follow that up with "but Blake only has a confidence factor of 1".

SHOULD people pay attention to confidence factor? Sure. Do they? HELLLLL NO.
Well in this case too Gaby mentioned his CB resulted from talking to sources within the program, which makes people take it more seriously. I get it in some cases.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back