Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

Advertisement
Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Advertisement
Advertisement
How does he compare to say a Jayson Jones who we were after and committed to Auburn? Does he have a higher ceiling or was Jones a better fit for us?
Jones is a perfect NT, he was designed to play in a 3-4.

Jackson can play Nose, but is better suited as a 4-3 2-Tech inside.

Jackson has pass rush ability, he’s not just a stout run stuffer, he plays a lot like a big bodied Strong side DE, just on the inside, his quick feet & initial punch power at the point of attack is what you want in an interior DLineman.

He reminds me of a Michael Brockers type, physically huge that can play multiple roles on the line.

Advertisement

Jackson has pass rush ability, he’s not just a stout run stuffer, he plays a lot like a big bodied Strong side DE, just on the inside, his quick feet & initial punch power at the point of attack is what you want in an interior DLineman.

He reminds me of a Michael Brockers type, physically huge that can play multiple roles on the line.
That’s a really great comparison. If we land Mr. Jackson, watch out. Also gonna be a lot more tasty Gator and Nole tears.

Advertisement

bro you are the GOAT. Thank you for the breakdown.

Advertisement
Back