Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

Advertisement
weird 3d GIF

Hot Dog Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

Advertisement
Gaby‘s info was right , he just rushed It and was a tad reckless. There was still things that needed worked out. If he had more info he would’ve held off. This Portal / Nil stuff is too crazy and unpredictable. He’s still learning but as of right now he’s looking safe.
That’s the game as a recruiting beat reporter. He hasn’t been reckless with his crystal ball predictions. In fact, he’s been very conservative to the point people are going in on him for not being direct enough. Every now and again he’s gotta take info and go out on a limb to make 247 subscribers happy. Sometimes he’ll hit and sometimes he’ll miss. That can be said about everyone in the recruiting game.

Like you said he’s young and learning. I just don’t understand the hate from the Miami fans. It feels like I’m watching Chappelle show when his name is mentioned on this site.

Gaby’s name: immediate CIS response lol
1650992564009.gif

That’s the game as a recruiting beat reporter. He hasn’t been reckless with his crystal ball predictions. In fact, he’s been very conservative to the point people are going in on him for not being direct enough. Every now and again he’s gotta take info and go out on a limb to make 247 subscribers happy. Sometimes he’ll hit and sometimes he’ll miss. That can be said about everyone in the recruiting game.

Like you said he’s young and learning. I just don’t understand the hate from the Miami fans. It feels like I’m watching Chappelle show when his name is mentioned on this site.

Gaby’s name: immediate CIS response lol
View attachment 183566
There’s no reason to play the cb game in this new climate. I know multiple kids who told coaches or players they were coming, then didn’t lol. He obviously lacks many sauces so that makes it even more dangerous. This is niw the fast n furious of recruiting. Portal / nil = death wish as a prognosticator

There’s no reason to play the cb game in this new climate. I know multiple kids who told coaches or players they were coming, then didn’t lol. He obviously lacks many sauces so that makes it even more dangerous. This is niw the fast n furious of recruiting. Portal / nil = death wish as a prognosticator
I feel you but this is his first one lol he still has a job to do. He isn’t posting for free on CIS. He works for CBS. For all we know CBS could be telling them, hey you guys need to start putting in more crystal balls. Or if you hit on a certain number of crystal balls you get xyz bonus.

I have no inside information here but I understand how businesses and corporations work. Every recruiting network tracks those metrics for a reason. It may not be right for the kids but everything they do is calculated.

I feel you but this is his first one lol he still has a job to do. He isn’t posting for free on CIS. He works for CBS. For all we know CBS could be telling them, hey you guys need to start putting in more crystal balls. Or if you hit on a certain number of crystal balls you get xyz bonus.

I have no inside information here but I understand how businesses and corporations work. Every recruiting network tracks those metrics for a reason. It may not be right for the kids but everything they do is calculated.
Agreed, dude has a job to do. I am curious what confidence he put on it, but idk how to check. Also, the UF beat writer (recognize him from Gator Tears lol) put one in for the gators two weeks prior apparently. My point being I don't think Gaby made a mistake any bigger than Blake. And one of them is going to be wrong.

So it seems fair to me Gaby put one in if he has reason to believe there's smoke

Advertisement

This right here - it's all about the clicks.

Guys like Wiltfong can afford to hold out until the last possible minute to issue a CB b/c he's a vet. Guys that are just starting off need to start off somewhere so they start off with clicks.

I don't hate Gaby but he literally is his own worst enemy. Learn how to delivery a message properly and confidently without compromising sources. Don't worry about pleasing everyone or being perfect because we all know things change quickly. And go to the coaches and ask for some **** help and feedback. Be humble, tell them you are still making your way up the ladder and you want to work with them to help the team your covering and be better at your craft at the same time.

He makes it harder than it has to be but I think his intentions are in the right place. The guy sure could use a good mentor though.

Go ask Warchant about giving out one horrible cb and what it does for business. Nothing will destroy your rep and business faster than putting out bogus info then expecting 9.99 a month.

If you think it’s smart business to live and die with cb’s in this portal / nil then have fun. They’ll all learn the hard way.

I know what it’s like laying your nuts on the line with everyone watching. The times I’ve done that the info couldn’t have been any better or closer. Yet once or twice I still had nerves, because things can get weird late. And that wasn‘t this new portal stuff. I just hung mine out a month or two out lol.

I root for Gaby because I know the fish bowl he’s in and every day is playing with dynamite. I can’t imagine that at 19-20 lol. I just hope he learns fast. In the words of Jerry Granville to a ref “ NFL stands for not for long if you keep making calls like that“.

Am I the only one who has always taken the CBs as just a guess and not a report that something is happening? Isn't that why they have the confidence scale? I don't know, I guess when you know a guy is getting ready to announce a choice and he's finishing a visit, dropping a CB gets taken for more than just your gut-feeling. I get that. To me though it's nowhere near the same as what Warchant did with Mims. **** they made a video discussing how big of a deal it was that Mims was going to FSU. A video I wish I could get my hands on somehow. Someone has to have that somewhere.

Advertisement
Go ask Warchant about giving out one horrible cb and what it does for business. Nothing will destroy your rep and business faster than putting out bogus info then expecting 9.99 a month.

If you think it’s smart business to live and die with cb’s in this portal / nil then have fun. They’ll all learn the hard way.

I know what it’s like laying your nuts on the line with everyone watching. The times I’ve done that the info couldn’t have been any better or closer. Yet once or twice I still had nerves, because things can get weird late. And that wasn‘t this new portal stuff. I just hung mine out a month or two out lol.

I root for Gaby because I know the fish bowl he’s in and every day is playing with dynamite. I can’t imagine that at 19-20 lol. I just hope he learns fast. In the words of Jerry Granville to a ref “ NFL stands for not for long if you keep making calls like that“.
Bro warchant didnt put out a crystal ball. They put up a commitment article then followed up with a commitment video. And that wasn’t enough, they then doubled down after the kid said he wasn’t committed the next two days by leaving up the article and video for the world to see lol

People make predictions. There’s a colossal difference between what they did vs. putting in a crystal ball that doesn’t even show on the home page of the website. You literally have to mine the website to even find the prediction lol this is apples to oranges.

Bro warchant didnt put out a crystal ball. They put up a commitment article then followed up with a commitment video. And that wasn’t enough, they then doubled down after the kid said he wasn’t committed the next two days by leaving up the article and video for the world to see lol

People make predictions. There’s a colossal difference between what they did vs. putting in a crystal ball that doesn’t even show on the home page of the website. You literally have to mine the website to even find the prediction lol this is apples to oranges.
Ok Gaby. You have it all figured out. Continue to play with fire.

Advertisement
Chill with that. Guy had like 15 total tackles last year
22 total tackles, 15 solo, but he only played in 8 games as a True Freshman.

His upside & ability absolutely does change this Defense IMO, especially if the rumors of us losing possibly 1 or 2 DL’s is true, he’s a big upgrade at DT for us & particularly in this defensive scheme he’s a perfect fit.

Advertisement
Back