Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because they shares sources , he’s rivals and so is Warchant. So he just rolled with what they were saying. Trust me Canesport is just as bad. If he was getting actual info from Miami he would’ve had a different take.
How are we feeling on Jackson after this news he is visiting UF?

Why is a transfer visiting someone again? Has to be to commit in person, right? When he didn't commit yesterday, it started to feel like he was going gator.

Advertisement
Makes me wonder who the portal commit Brooklyn is alluding to is…doesn’t seem like Jackson if he is indeed taking that second visit.

@Dorlus I know you’re a CIS pipe dream but Oregon is a dumpster fire waiting to happen with Bo Nix at QB…come back home.

Advertisement
The only light that's still shining is the fact that during this whole transfer season, visits have been announced and cancelled at the same rate. So yeah, it's not fully over until he steps foot on that campus.
This is a good point - Mesidor was supposed to visit USC after us and canceled.

However if he does take the visit, I think I’ll just assume the worst given his proximity to Methville.

I knew this wouldn't go smoothly without a bit of drama.... Thank Gawd I didn't let y'all get my hopes up when y'all threw y'all skeet party the other day thinking he committed smh lol
I think everyone assumed he committed bc of the Comebalwitus tweet by Cooney…which in our case is usually the bat signal but like most have said, North FL kids aren’t a sure thing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back