Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

Advertisement
How could we ever hope to compare to the wonders that Gainesville has to offer.
gainesville sells a different experience ... i true rock star environment and college town ... city wise wise it's improved it's infrastructure, but it has NO culture, NO diversity (outside of UF students), NO night life ... however football players are kings and the ratio of women to men is like 4:1

Just reading the tea leaves and his page seems like UF in my opinion….he doesn’t seem like the type to be trolling

Advertisement
gainesville sells a different experience ... i true rock star environment and college town ... city wise wise it's improved it's infrastructure, but it has NO culture, NO diversity (outside of UF students), NO night life ... however football players are kings and the ratio of women to men is like 4:1
And there's always the Devil's Millhopper. In case you want to walk down into an inverted earth pimple.

I just don't see him waiting 3 more weeks, just to go on another visit... I gotta think he makes a decision soon, and would want to move into the new situation asap... but Croots Croot... sooo who knows...
I thought someone said he's visiting there this weekend??

Advertisement
This is literally every college campus in the US. Although 4:1 is way over-exaggerating. Females make up 57% of the student body at UF. At UM it's only 53%

Advertisement
Probably not great news. Going to have to get creative this year on how we use our D line pieces.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back