Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

Advertisement
Jackson (#92) compared to another lineman who is 6'2 295.

This kid is massive and I'm sure he's already getting NFL scouts attention.

Just look at that **** arm. Kid could take up 3 gaps basically!

View attachment 183397
View attachment 183399

2nd play of the game. Check out the punch, vision & finish.

View attachment 183400

Working against the Left Guard, showing a sturdy base. May or may not have helped redirect the run inside:

View attachment 183403

Working against the Left Tackle this time, pushing him back and possibly clogging the hole on a QB Draw:

View attachment 183404

TFL Alert. Here he is stacking and shedding the Right Guard for the TFL:

View attachment 183405

Jackson working against the Right Tackle, Daniel Faalele. Jackson would have made the tackle if he wasn't hit by his teammate. ****!

View attachment 183414
His wingspan and punch slaps u in the face every snap u watch

Listening to Ferman this morning... While he still is confident, he mentioned that UF got in to muddy the waters a bit last night...

Advertisement
Listening to Ferman this morning... While he still is confident, he mentioned that UF got in to muddy the waters a bit last night...
Not saying he’s wrong, but Ferman might be worse than Gaby in terms of accurately depicting information. Maybe not the wishy-washy synopses, but just flat out wrong lol.

UF can’t compete with the boogy bagman. If he circles back to UF it’s bc of being closer to home, that’s really it. Still confident as long as Cribby/Leeds/DMoney continue to bang it home

Advertisement
Yeah didn’t he say the Miami info on Mims was planted by Georgia? Lol
I’m not 100% sure he confirmed it but yes, definitely some mention of that. Regardless, we should know relatively soon - he either commits in the next day or two, or he visits UF again (to which I would say he’s theirs to lose). I think Leeds mentioned FSU potentially being more of a threat, but unless they’re working tirelessly in the back-channels, seems like they’re running third.

Advertisement
I personally don’t think he visits UF again. Never seen a transfer visit a school twice but we’ll see
Agreed. I think he’s ours - you could even argue that his Insta can be interpreted in different ways; maybe he’s going to Miami but will always appreciate UF because it’s closer to home and he has boys there - and their bond will never be broken.

Definitely reading too much into it, but you get my point - no need to be spooked by a social media post.

Advertisement
They have always operated like this. Momentum goes one way and then they pull out all the stops so they can try to flip the momentum in their favor. Been this way since I’ve started following recruiting. They’re not proactive they’re reactive

ma'am. Leeds is a girl.
it-is-maam-its-maam.gif

Advertisement
Back