Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

Advertisement
Sometimes transfer visit and shut it down. Jackson doesn’t seem to have this type of recruitment. I didn’t know they even had a CB for transfers.

Advertisement
Maaan I HATE when y'all pencil in kids before it's actually confirmed. Only because y'all confidence be getting me hyped as **** and then that feeling of coming down hits hard lol. Dude could be trolling the gaytors OR he could be a gaytor trolling us and the coaches.

I'ma just go ahead and wait until it's actually confirmed. "Between today and next week" is a **** long time especially after what happened with Mims. 2 days of his situation felt like 2 weeks lol
Buuut anyway, back to waiting... 👀

Advertisement
Let me just say something here; The only possible way Florida feels confident is if he ends up visiting for his OV on May 13th? You really think the kid wants to waste his time taking an OV to UF, a school I would add that he already visited, instead of just locking it up with Miami after we ‘blew him away in every aspect’ and ‘everyone I talk to feels confident Miami lands him’? Just use your brains, seriously, this isn’t that complicated. He wants to play immediately. I cannot see him staying in the portal almost half a month longer at minimum to OV on the 13th if that’s the case lol Florida State is the one I am watching, if he cancels that trip tomorrow or Tuesday then obviously, it’s a wrap. I’ve been given absolutely zero reason to be worried here and I think I’ve got a pretty good track record if you look back at Mesidor, Johnson and Agude before him. Relax, we are fine here. (Edited to correct my misunderstanding on the May 1st deadline)

Last edited:
Let me just say something here; May 1st is the last day to be committed to a school from the portal if you want immediate eligibility without a waiver, right? The only possible way Florida feels confident is if he ends up visiting for his OV on May 13th? You really think the kid wants to waste his time risking a waiver to play immediately and hinges it all on a OV to UF, a school I would add that he already visited, instead of just locking it up with Miami after we ‘blew him away in every aspect’ and ‘everyone I talk to feels confident Miami lands him’? Just use your brains, seriously, this isn’t that complicated. He wants to play immediately. He isn’t giving Florida their scheduled OV on the 13th if that’s the case lol Florida State is the one I am watching, if he cancels that trip tomorrow or Tuesday then obviously, it’s a wrap. I’ve been given absolutely zero reason to be worried here and I think I’ve got a pretty good track record if you look back at Mesidor, Johnson and Agude before him. Relax, we are fine here.
Thought the 1st was last day to enter the portal- not be committed to new school. Thats confusing a lot of people.

Advertisement
Thought the 1st was last day to enter the portal- not be committed to new school. Thats confusing a lot of people.
It looks like it is the deadline to inform your current team of your intention to transfer and still remain eligible for the year... so yeah looks like thats just the limit to enter portal, but you don't have to decide where by then.

Let me just say something here; May 1st is the last day to be committed to a school from the portal if you want immediate eligibility without a waiver, right? The only possible way Florida feels confident is if he ends up visiting for his OV on May 13th? You really think the kid wants to waste his time risking a waiver to play immediately and hinges it all on a OV to UF, a school I would add that he already visited, instead of just locking it up with Miami after we ‘blew him away in every aspect’ and ‘everyone I talk to feels confident Miami lands him’? Just use your brains, seriously, this isn’t that complicated. He wants to play immediately. He isn’t giving Florida their scheduled OV on the 13th if that’s the case lol Florida State is the one I am watching, if he cancels that trip tomorrow or Tuesday then obviously, it’s a wrap. I’ve been given absolutely zero reason to be worried here and I think I’ve got a pretty good track record if you look back at Mesidor, Johnson and Agude before him. Relax, we are fine here.
Good stuff ma'am! You always know what's going on. Hear anything on Gentry or Coleman?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let me just say something here; The only possible way Florida feels confident is if he ends up visiting for his OV on May 13th? You really think the kid wants to waste his time taking an OV to UF, a school I would add that he already visited, instead of just locking it up with Miami after we ‘blew him away in every aspect’ and ‘everyone I talk to feels confident Miami lands him’? Just use your brains, seriously, this isn’t that complicated. He wants to play immediately. I cannot see him staying in the portal almost half a month longer at minimum to OV on the 13th if that’s the case lol Florida State is the one I am watching, if he cancels that trip tomorrow or Tuesday then obviously, it’s a wrap. I’ve been given absolutely zero reason to be worried here and I think I’ve got a pretty good track record if you look back at Mesidor, Johnson and Agude before him. Relax, we are fine here. (Edited to correct my misunderstanding on the May 1st deadline)
i thought you just had to be in the portal by the first? Not necessarily committed. I mean the first is in a few days

Advertisement
Back