-Interior defensive line versatility.​
-Youth (3 years left of eligibility)​

Areas to improve:

-Pad level / Bend​
-Weight (lol, it will come)​
-Anticipation (this will come with experience)​

Last edited:
Advertisement
Haggins is the only staff member they have with any clout. Dude been around for a second.
That's true but who can Haggins sell from the past 5-7 years that's not named Brian Burns? ****, he can name Burns, not sure it'd mean much to a DT like Jackson. The laundry list of Semenhole busts & flops at his position since 2013 should tho. Haggins, much like FSU football in general, has been de-clawed by all the Group Of Fiveyness that's going on up there. Dude is now nothing more than the last tangible link to a glorious past...

That's true but who can Haggins sell from the past 5-7 years that's not named Brian Burns? ****, he can name Burns, not sure it'd mean much to a DT like Jackson. The laundry list of Semenhole busts & flops at his position since 2013 should tho. Haggins, much like FSU football in general, has been de-clawed by all the Group Of Fiveyness that's going on up there. Dude is now nothing more than the last tangible link to a glorious past...
UF makes much more sense as a suitor for Jackson than FSU.

Advertisement
Quick nuggets after watching 2 hours of film: lol

Pro comparison: Chris Canty

Pros:

-Massive human that consistently pushed back Interior and exterior o-line​
-Could easily carry another 30-40 pounds while still being tapered​
-Nasty punch off the snap​
-Short area quickness​
-Uses his 86" wing span to his advantage while wrapping up.​
-Interior defensive line versatility.​
-Youth (3 years left of eligibility)​

Areas to improve:

-Pad level / Bend​
-Weight (lol, it will come)​
-Anticipation (this will come with experience)​

86" wing span?

WTF. Is that confirmed?

Advertisement
Unconfirmed, but it was posted earlier in this thread by @smack99 . It was a twitter post by "@Canes_chief"

But, based off the eye test, absolutely.

That would be 6" longer than his height which is statistically insane I believe. Total outlier.

Also, I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV. And my dad has an excellent set of tools. So I'm probably right about this.

Last edited:
UF makes much more sense as a suitor for Jackson than FSU.
excuse me what GIF

Neither!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully im wrong but his likes and retweets are all gator stuff . But im sure ur a insider and already know were he is going lol .. i just hope we get players that wanna be canes and not just for ruiz money 💰
That “hope we get players who want to be Canes” talk is what we used to say when we had coRches recruiting. It’s what losers on the recruiting end say when they’re getting cucked on the trail.

There’s less and less Duke Johnson’s in this new day and age. I hope we get players bc we have great coaches and money to pay.

He just posted this pic on his IG.. its an old pic from 4/12 on twitter. Is he trolling the Gators?

Advertisement
Back