2021 DE Ja'Corey Hammett receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/JaCorey-Hammett-46098457/

6'3 205lbs DE, goes to 5A State champs Miami Northwestern.

Was originally at Hialeah then transferred to the West last year.

Had a great Junior season with 63tcks 11TFL's 11 sacks & 5FF's.

He's a long armed athlete with the frame to grow, he's only 205 right now but once in a college S&C program can get bigger & stronger while maintaining his natural athleticism. Has quick first step, explosive off the snap as a pure pass rusher & has a great motor getting after the ball carrier. Has high upside & is kid that projects to be a legit OLB/DE at the next level.

The Coaches at MNW rave about this kid, smart young man that works hard & is very coachable.

Only has one offer from Tennessee, but he's a kid that will blow as the camp circuit heats up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They always seem to have players like this on the edge!

I saw it on twitter, was waiting for your post...Good stuff.

Advertisement
1579752519309.jpeg

Advertisement
Him and Isaiah Finnie are alot alike. Would like him in the class since we likely dont get Terrence Lewis from MNW., \\Would like MNW to play him off the ball some this year as well
With MNW just getting Patrick Payton from Miami Senior just 2 days ago as the other pass rusher on the line, that's exactly what they plan to do with Corey.

They'll be using him more as a standup off ball LB & as a pass rusher, he'll play the same role Brooks played in this Defense.

Advertisement
Doesn't Booker T have a nice frosh too? At least when they played Deerfield on TV they did.
You talking about Torey Morrison, he had a great year last season too for BTW, he threw for 3,758yds 34TD's & 11INT's plus rushed for 561yds while leading them to a state title.

But he's not a Freshman, he's a Junior.

Advertisement
You talking about Torey Morrison, he had a great year last season too for BTW, he threw for 3,758yds 34TD's & 11INT's plus rushed for 561yds while leading them to a state title.

But he's not a Freshman, he's a Junior.

My bad. I meant Carol City, but typed BTW for some reason...CC had a frosh right?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back