2021 DE Darrell Jackson receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Too much sunshine and no Mario in photos. Not going to be a Cane. Kid is just there for fun
Mario in his story and they took him to the Rusty Pelican where he was eating Beef+ Lobster.
C7225E1C-6355-4371-9FF5-4567FE44032D.jpeg
167599F4-7C80-4FB3-A5E8-6F18F5B44DDA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
University of Miami football is decadent and depraved.

Advertisement
Some of y’all calling this sus or creepy might be the sus or creepy ones. I thought it was hilarious , dude is obviously using the size differential to be funny. Like he’s playing qb and this mammoth DL is sacking him and he’s scared lol. At no point did sexual or *** pop up in my mind until i read the posts.

I guess he should’ve been fake and crossed his arms like he’s intimidating somebody , even though he’s a Middle aged dude , Or better yet did the Dan Mullen pinky finger in his grillz smh. Both are corny as **** to me so whatever.

The kid obviously thought it was funny so he posted it. Thats nothing like Brian Kelly and that awkward ****.

Lastly I give zero ***** what our rivals think about a recruits pics with a coach or anything else for that matter.

Advertisement
Yea I don’t see anything wrong with that photos. Dennis smith seems like he puts in work and has good relationship building skills. Glad he’s around this program.

Some of y’all calling this sus or creepy might be the sus or creepy ones. I thought it was hilarious , dude is obviously using the size differential to be funny. Like he’s playing qb and this mammoth DL is sacking him and he’s scared lol. At no point did sexual or *** pop up in my mind until i read the posts.

I guess he should’ve been fake and crossed his arms like he’s intimidating somebody , even though he’s a Middle aged dude , Or better yet did the Dan Mullen pinky finger in his grillz smh. Both are corny as **** to me so whatever.

The kid obviously thought it was funny so he posted it. Thats nothing like Brian Kelly and that awkward ****.

Lastly I give zero ***** what our rivals think about a recruits pics with a coach or anything else for that matter.
A grown man being picked up by a college kid is weird bro. Take the Canes shades off we’d be killing any team we saw post pics like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back