2021 DE Darrell Jackson receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Darrell-Jackson-46098302/

6'5 240lbs 3-star DE out of Havana Fl, goes to 4A school Gadsden County.

A bit of an under the radar kid, he plays DT but based on body type & his growth spurt from Soph to Junior year is projected to play DE at the next level. Big naturally strong kid that sheds blocks well, plays with good leverage & shows effort in pursuit. Limited amount of tape but he's a kid that's performed well in camps earlier this year & is considered a good upside prospect.

He committed to Tennessee back in February after visiting for their Junior Day. We also offered his teammate 2020 DE Joshua Farmer. Has a 3-star 87 rating from 247 & unranked by rivals.

Only holds offers from Tenn, Maryland, GTech & FIU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's an interesting prospect. He has really good size/length but he isn't twitchy, he doesn't have that burst or explosion you'd want to see from a DE prospect. His technique is bad. He stands up straight at the snap and does not use his long arms and hands as he should. I know that comes with good coaching but it tells me that he has to spend at least two years in the off-season conditioning and working on his technique before he'd receive any playing time. I like him best as a one-gap DT at around 280-285. He doesn't have the twitch to play outside on the edge.

I'm hearing he's reached out to Coach a Stroud & is really interested in coming here.

I don't think we'll have room but I'm told he's not completely solid in his commitment to Tenn & is feeling the Cane wave.

I have no idea what that means for the other moves we're making at DE, just letting yall know there could be some smoke here.

Advertisement
I'm hearing he's reached out to Coach a Stroud & is really interested in coming here.

I don't think we'll have room but I'm told he's not completely solid in his commitment to Tenn & is feeling the Cane wave.

I have no idea what that means for the other moves we're making at DE, just letting yall know there could be some smoke here.

momentum is a real thing

throw in LT.... oweeeeeeee

Do you like him more than Thomas Davis?

Hey Liberty guess Who had an article on Jackson today ? You guessed it, 247. Welcome to the ripped info club my friend , you’ve finally made the big time lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who y’all got for that spot, Davis, Jackson, or Sapp? I’m taking Sapp. He’s gonna be a problem in all phases with his hand on the ground. Davis seems like a speed rusher only. We have a bunch of dudes who can get after the QB. I wouldn’t mind taking Jackson to give us a big body run defender over Davis.

Advertisement
Hey Liberty guess Who had an article on Jackson today ? You guessed it, 247. Welcome to the ripped info club my friend , you’ve finally made the big time lol.
Lol! Trust me it ain't the first time bro...

Happened last year too with the Jalen Harrell flip, I had posted in August we still had a chance with him & would be on flip watch months before he decommitted from FSU in November.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back