2021 CB Tony Grimes

We both know they turn a fake blind eye to it. Call it what you will. There’s a reason these guys get paid tens of millions and it’s not to lose. They’re not dumb, so let’s not pretend like they are.

Not gonna argue with you or any of my Cane people! I love you all! Was speaking from what I’ve seen, been told, and we can leave it there. Not every college basketball team buys players. What happens on campus Who knows. That I tend to agree with. Who is gonna tell. multi million dollar booster who pays portions of your salary what to do.

Advertisement
Sworn testimony contradicts your statement and I used to park next to PJ Hairston’s Camaro a “family friend” rented for him. You got any family friends that would rent you a car for months on end for no reason? I sure don’t. Players have also said Roy knew about the academic fraud since he got there. Stop being naive.

First of all If you read anything I posted I said I don’t believe Roy Williams buys recruits. I also said once they get to campus, It would be foolish to believe that these kids don’t get something. I’m not naive at all. What UNC doesn’t do is participate in the Zion like dirt. Go check UNCs recruiting head to head with Duke. Everyone knows what they do. So i’m not sure what your issue is. PJ Hairston was also kicked off the team. AKA he was caught being stupid and dealt with. That has zero barring on Roy Williams. I also stated Roy messed up by handling the African American studies stuff. Facts back up what I have said including the misses in recruiting. Again, believe what you wish. I’m not gonna fight with a Cane brother!

Go Canes

1593609700436.png

First of all If you read anything I posted I said I don’t believe Roy Williams buys recruits. I also said once they get to campus, It would be foolish to believe that these kids don’t get something. I’m not naive at all. What UNC doesn’t do is participate in the Zion like dirt. Go check UNCs recruiting head to head with Duke. Everyone knows what they do. So i’m not sure what your issue is. PJ Hairston was also kicked off the team. AKA he was caught being stupid and dealt with. That has zero barring on Roy Williams. I also stated Roy messed up by handling the African American studies stuff. Facts back up what I have said including the misses in recruiting. Again, believe what you wish. I’m not gonna fight with a Cane brother!

Go Canes

Roy doesn’t buy recruits? Neither does Saban, but that doesn’t mean boosters and apparel reps don’t. Under oath a guy admitted to paying kids to go to Carolina. It doesn’t matter what you believe I’m stating a fact.

Either way f*** that school

Advertisement
If I didn't know any better, I would think this was a unc fan site. Geez, they got a 5star CB... Very nice of them. Cool.... Any updates on our team???
If you dont like the thread you could just stay out of it.. Unless every thread has to be approved by you now, lol..

Advertisement
That only works for us, man. :noidea: :confused:
This is further proof that winning doesn't get u recruits....bags get u recruits. If I'm a HS standout player I'm going where the bags are.....who's taking care of mom and dad? That's where I'm going and it seems like alot CIS don't understand this. This exact thing UNC is doing contradicts what the fans say win and they come.....u don't have to win u have to recruit then win like every other super power in cfb.

Advertisement
If you dont like the thread you could just stay out of it.. Unless every thread has to be approved by you now, lol..
I didn't say I don't like the thread. I'm cool with any updates on recruiting. I'm just talking about how unc is "oh so great" now just because they're doing good at recruiting at the moment. And also for the ppl that can't just compliment unc without bashing us.

Grimes is still planning on taking his 5 OVs when visits are allowed UNLESS there is no high school football in Virginia. If that happens, he is able to reclassify to 2020 and will enroll at UNC in August.... That's from an interview he gave after the commitment yesterday.

How would that evenm be possible, the whole reclassify thing..especially considering most schools havent had much other than virtual learning since spring?. Pretty late in the game with the reclassify thing...unless he is knocking out prerequisite/requirements for graduation right now over the summer.

But but but he's 80 years old Butch can't recruit at UM

Mack is 155 year old goblin and he taking in top ten players coming off a disaster season
They didn't have a disaster season, they played exciting football and scored a lot of points. Tbh that's all recruit's want to see, high scoring games, even if you lose. If they see you losing games 10 to 14 with great defensive play then they will view the team negatively. If they see you losing 34 to 38 then it's a positive and the team is playing exciting football and just a defense away from being good. Pretty interesting when you think about it.

Advertisement
They didn't have a disaster season, they played exciting football and scored a lot of points. Tbh that's all recruit's want to see, high scoring games, even if you lose. If they see you losing games 10 to 14 with great defensive play then they will view the team negatively. If they see you losing 34 to 38 then it's a positive and the team is playing exciting football and just a defense away from being good. Pretty interesting when you think about it.
So scoring points lands u the best DB in that class? Yea makes sense that's got to be it.
Believe what you want bro.

This is further proof that winning doesn't get u recruits....bags get u recruits. If I'm a HS standout player I'm going where the bags are.....who's taking care of mom and dad? That's where I'm going and it seems like alot CIS don't understand this. This exact thing UNC is doing contradicts what the fans say win and they come.....u don't have to win u have to recruit then win like every other super power in cfb.
FACTS! Winning helps, but bags moves the **** needle in recruiting.

I hope our players don't read this mess....one 5* db and y'all sound scared.....this pu$$y mentality has flooded the program that's why our players don't have a winning mentality....all I read last two months is how these 4* Sfla kids we after are top notch...now we in panic mode over a 5* db that might slip after the final rankings come out or possibly flips down the road.....lol

Advertisement
Back