2021 CB Tony Grimes

Advertisement
But but but he's 80 years old Butch can't recruit at UM

Mack is 155 year old goblin and he taking in top ten players coming off a disaster season
Stop. You know **** well that Mackie Brown is out here handing out Berkins like he’s Vegas Dave. They’re not gonna win. Searels is their O-line coach, goofy Phil Longo, journeyman Lonnie Galloway, and ****** Jay Bateman. The only reason they can recruit is because they have John Lilly, Tommy Thigpen(who should’ve been our DC), and Tim Cross. They spent their money where it mattered outside of Searels and Galloway.

UNC is rolling right now and that staff is great from top to bottom.

I think they’re going to be the “Clemson”of the coastal, for as long as Mack Brown is there.
The **** did you just say?

AE38E352-2401-4B40-A06F-E4F5359A47B2.jpeg

Advertisement
UNC is rolling right now and that staff is great from top to bottom.

I think they’re going to be the “Clemson”of the coastal, for as long as Mack Brown is there.
Laughable. There’s proper acknowledgement when someone is doing a fine job in recruiting and then there is going overboard like you did with that Clemson comment...

Lolololololololololol idk how you typed this with a straight face.

Believe what you wish. That’s why this is the internet
Lolololololololololol idk how you typed this with a straight face.

Laugh all you want! Doesn’t bother me one bit. Ive coached basketball for many years. Been blessed to work with some very talented players. That Freshman heading to Carolina is RJ Davis and he’s sensational! Terrific kid from a great family. Incredible student and amazing with young players in NY.

Back to Miami football.....

LMAO 😂😂😂 next you’ll tell me Mack didn’t cheat at Texas either.

Prove to me that UNC buys basketball players. Outside of just saying it. Bet you find nothing.

I do think Mack Cheats, at Texas, and now at UNC.

I don’t think it’s gonna matter because Miami is gonna smack then this year! And honestly I can’t wait for it.

Prove to me that UNC buys basketball players. Outside of just saying it. Bet you find nothing.

I do think Mack Cheats, at Texas, and now at UNC.

I don’t think it’s gonna matter because Miami is gonna smack then this year! And honestly I can’t wait for it.
I only know I’ve been closer than most to college football/athletics for the better part of twenty years and money talks. If you told me he doesn’t pay everyone and runs a almost clean basketball program, I’d believe you. To say they don’t pay players/parents I know it’s disingenuous. Even if the head coach doesn’t participate or get personally involved, every program cheats and the elites have to cheat to compete. It’s just what it is at this point. Cash to parents and handlers, cars for kids and cash when needed is as basic as books in 2020. I don’t know how it’s can’t be honestly. It’s truly not possible. Sorry and please know that I think whatever they’re given isn’t enough and it’s a toxic system. It’s unfair and the players and families are robbed on a daily basis. If billions are made and the only ones paid are employees of the universities, it’s called stealing. Just like the endowment funds. Most universities could pay every kid on campuses tuition with the interest earned yearly and they still bankrupt hard working families each year. It’s as corrupt as any organized crime in this country.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Grimes is still planning on taking his 5 OVs when visits are allowed UNLESS there is no high school football in Virginia. If that happens, he is able to reclassify to 2020 and will enroll at UNC in August.... That's from an interview he gave after the commitment yesterday.

I only know I’ve been closer than most to college football/athletics for the better part of twenty years and money talks. If you told me he doesn’t pay everyone and runs a almost clean basketball program, I’d believe you. To say they don’t pay players/parents I know it’s disingenuous. Even if the head coach doesn’t participate or get personally involved, every program cheats and the elites have to cheat to compete. It’s just what it is at this point. Cash to parents and handlers, cars for kids and cash when needed is as basic as books in 2020. I don’t know how it’s can’t be honestly. It’s truly not possible. Sorry and please know that I think whatever they’re given isn’t enough and it’s a toxic system. It’s unfair and the players and families are robbed on a daily basis. If billions are made and the only ones paid are employees of the universities, it’s called stealing. Just like the endowment funds. Most universities could pay every kid on campuses tuition with the internet earned yearly and they still bankrupt hard working families each year. It’s as corrupt as any organized crime in this country.

Ok So that’s different and in some cases outside of a coaches control although they get screwed for it. Once in campus or parents being winked at is one thing. I am talking about Zion Williamson’s step father asking Kansas for cash, cars, housing, and a job and oking that coach to shoe company to booster. Then Allow Clemson to ani up services, make an announcement date, have a giant event on a prime time game where Clemson was playing where they interviewed Dabo had Zion signs only to take money from Duke and shock everyone that followed the recruitment. If you wanna talk about once kids get on campus that’s different.

You’d be shocked at how many recruitments he pulled out of because the kids had ‘handlers’.... The paper classes had been around for YEARS for athletes In all the sports. UNC probably would’ve had Zion had Jeff Capel not allowed the family to move into his house in Durham rent free while he left for Pitt.
Zion wasn’t interested in unc like that. He liked Clemson cuz he lived in Spartanburg and his stepdad played there

Advertisement
People were saying unc hit their quota of top recruits but since then he’s gotten to commit: JJ Jones, an underrated 3 star wr , Ritzie, a top 4 star national dl, and now one of the top cbs in the country. They’ll get a few more studs (George Wilson, etc) unless their season totally falls apart. They would have destroyed us at the end of last year. The team we barely lost to in chapel hill improved a lot over the course of the year while we were losing to FIU and L tech. End of season records were not indicative of where we and they were overall by that point.

It’s a new year though and on paper we already have a much better offensive staff. We should beat them (and everyone else on our schedule).

Brown is Bobby Bowden dirty dirty dirty but he has a solid staff (outside of Searels). We should beat them with the new staff additions but they’re going to be a top 3 acc team next year (we should be there, too). They immediately play Auburn and really have no clue how they’ll do against them but wouldn’t be surprised if they squeaked out a win.

He’s going to raise them to a 9-10 win a season program based on talent alone. And Bateman did an amazing job last year despite a lot of the crap he had on that side of the ball.

Believe what you wish. That’s why this is the internet

Laugh all you want! Doesn’t bother me one bit. Ive coached basketball for many years. Been blessed to work with some very talented players. That Freshman heading to Carolina is RJ Davis and he’s sensational! Terrific kid from a great family. Incredible student and amazing with young players in NY.

Back to Miami football.....

Sworn testimony contradicts your statement and I used to park next to PJ Hairston’s Camaro a “family friend” rented for him. You got any family friends that would rent you a car for months on end for no reason? I sure don’t. Players have also said Roy knew about the academic fraud since he got there. Stop being naive.

Advertisement
Ok So that’s different and in some cases outside of a coaches control although they get screwed for it. Once in campus or parents being winked at is one thing. I am talking about Zion Williamson’s step father asking Kansas for cash, cars, housing, and a job and oking that coach to shoe company to booster. Then Allow Clemson to ani up services, make an announcement date, have a giant event on a prime time game where Clemson was playing where they interviewed Dabo had Zion signs only to take money from Duke and shock everyone that followed the recruitment. If you wanna talk about once kids get on campus that’s different.
We both know they turn a fake blind eye to it. Call it what you will. There’s a reason these guys get paid tens of millions and it’s not to lose. They’re not dumb, so let’s not pretend like they are.

It’s crazy what a stud young QB and a staff full of dawgs on the recruiting trail can do.

Advertisement
Back