2021 CB Tony Grimes

Advertisement
I want to kill UNC.

****ers...

But, good for them, I like rivalries. I live amongst the UNC crowd and I like to talk ****.

Advertisement
100% fact! Unc missed out on a bunch of kids that were Carolina bound in basketball because Roy keeps his hands clean. Brandon Ingram and Dennis Smith Jr are just a couple names that come to mind.

Ingram was coached by Stackhouse! He was all UNC all Kinston kids are. Ingrams father is a big UNC fan! Just look at the 5 year period where Carolina signed zero kids they went head to head against Duke for.

Apologies about continuing the UNC talk. But i’ve coached for years. I can tell you that many basketball programs are filthy. Roy Williams does not buy players. His mistake was knowing the issues in the African American studies program and trying to fix it internally. That ended up blowing up.

Back to Miami!!!! 🙌

UNC is really selling the farm on a 10/11 win season and their young QB making a heisman run

no other way to put it(outside of the obvious bag dropping) shoot your shot I ain’t mad at them

Good get for Mack. I don't believe we offered the kid. When we miss on kids at CB that doesn't bother me as much as most because I understand what it is. Not offering this kid is the dumbest shiitt ever. Rumph most likely wouldn't have pulled the kid if we did but still. Manny isn't aggressive with the CB offers. That's one of the many reasons I be confused with CB recruiting.

Ingram was coached by Stackhouse! He was all UNC all Kinston kids are. Ingrams father is a big UNC fan! Just look at the 5 year period where Carolina signed zero kids they went head to head against Duke for.

Apologies about continuing the UNC talk. But i’ve coached for years. I can tell you that many basketball programs are filthy. Roy Williams does not buy players. His mistake was knowing the issues in the African American studies program and trying to fix it internally. That ended up blowing up.

Back to Miami!!!! 🙌

Well he cheated at Kansas I can tell you that much

Advertisement
Keeps his hands clean what a joke. That ******* school had fake classes for players mane
You’d be shocked at how many recruitments he pulled out of because the kids had ‘handlers’.... The paper classes had been around for YEARS for athletes In all the sports. UNC probably would’ve had Zion had Jeff Capel not allowed the family to move into his house in Durham rent free while he left for Pitt.

Advertisement
64679421.jpg
Dudes garbage man str8 cabbage. Fuqin disappointing ad with this guy

They are going to lose games this season and the decommits will start. They won some close ones last yr including against us
They'll keep the dudes who grab bags and lose out on the others. They remind me of us in the upswing period when Shannon initially recruited highly ranked classes. Of course, the big difference is it seems they've got themselves a QB.

Advertisement
They'll keep the dudes who grab bags and lose out on the others. They remind me of us in the upswing period when Shannon initially recruited highly ranked classes. Of course, the big difference is it seems they've got themselves a QB.

Boy if they win the coastal its gonna get crazy for awhile. They are recruiting really good on the lines...and NOW are buying up some skill guys.

Ive been saying it....being that i lived there for awhile...they are the flgship program in NC...if they even show a lil life they will lock up guys instate. Then their close enough to get the tidewater guys too.

I want them to flop but we will see

Good get for Mack. I don't believe we offered the kid. When we miss on kids at CB that doesn't bother me as much as most because I understand what it is. Not offering this kid is the dumbest shiitt ever. Rumph most likely wouldn't have pulled the kid if we did but still. Manny isn't aggressive with the CB offers. That's one of the many reasons I be confused with CB recruiting.
We don’t offer 5 stars unless they live 20 minutes away...then they sign with Alabama or Georgia.

Advertisement
Back