2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Well... that's an L for me. I heard from people I trust he was Miami bound but obviously that's not how it played out. My bad.
The Miami staff was confident so it was legit info. Even ivins thought Miami was gaining steam a couple days ago. Imo he probably heard something from the Michigan 247 that was sticking. Because the Miami side felt confident. Props to ivins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing kid is sticking with a school as awful as Michigan has been this season and looks like a program on a decline after what SIX years with FRAUDBAUGH

Advertisement
There’s gotta be one talented CB out there who didn’t sign that’s looking for a place for easy playing time! Then enter the transfer portal when Mandy sticks with seniority

Advertisement
Lmao CB recruiting is the most baffling thing I’ve ever seen...

Ranks up there when we couldn’t sign any WRs in the mid 00s until that 08 class when we signed like 5! Lol

my god Diaz, Rumph, Baker, and yes even Banda have DROPPED the ball on these past two or three classes
Portal has better quality available ...

Amazing kid is sticking with a school as awful as Michigan has been this season and looks like a program on a decline after what SIX years with FRAUDBAUGH
Thing is his contract is up already and they won't extend him for 2021 so the hid will rather travel 1000 plus miles to get coached by a new unknown coaching staff than to stay home and be coached by Rumph. That's how bad it is

Advertisement
broken bike GIF

We Byke with Rumphhhh

Advertisement
Back