2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

The numbers for the cb room next season is disastrous. We gonna have to pull a fsu next recruiting class and sign only DBs lol.

Advertisement
i can blame them but then look at who they helped in landing this cycle and look at what rumph did. get rid of the coach
At a certain point, **** flows downstream and it is on Rumph and Baker to make the change before now or adjust what has been going on this season. Ignorance is not a defense to their negligence. If someone on my team keeps ******* up and I don’t either coach them up, find a better role for them, or find someone else, it is then on me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
who did Baker get? Banda gets a pass but he is co d cord so he is still responsible of the DB room
They all have blood on their hands , any way you slice this it’s on manny. If Rumph can’t recruit you’ve allowed him to stay around years and set the program back. If they’re all recruiting cb as a group they’ve failed. There’s more than enough proof in the pudding at this point. Changes must happen.

He's going to Michigan to play for unknown coach when they announce harbarh won't be back as a coach
Then he'd be released from his NLI to go somewhere else. But until the problem of Rumph is removed CBs will continue to avoid us at all cost

Lmao CB recruiting is the most baffling thing I’ve ever seen...

Ranks up there when we couldn’t sign any WRs in the mid 00s until that 08 class when we signed like 5! Lol

my god Diaz, Rumph, Baker, and yes even Banda have DROPPED the ball on these past two or three classes

Advertisement
jackass know GIF

Advertisement
Rumph has zero excuses for not getting any CBs in this class, it’s one thing when he would get lack luster recruits and develop them but you can’t develop anyone if you can’t get a commitment

Advertisement
Back