2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Every year I make jokes about still having backup plan receivers out there to search through to okay cb. Well just like good comedy there’s truths to it. Every year we take a hs receiver to play cb lol.
I don’t disagree but it certainly seems like Miami sold Curtis on playing corner. Doesn’t mean it’s the right decision, especially after watching his film on offense, but they clearly told Curtis from the go that they wanted him at corner (listen to Manny’s video evaluation) I have to assume other schools told him he could play receiver. It Just makes me think that Curtis may want to play corner. Again, not saying that’s the right decision and certainly not arguing that this position wasn’t still a fail on recruiting.

one last thing. Curtis’ body type, quicker, smaller and better change of direction reminds me more of Couch, Dunson, and Clarke than Blades and Ivey. Looks like Miami maybe experiencing a philosophical change in what they want from their corners.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
that’s the scary part. Like wtf is Banda, Baker and Diaz doing when they look at the CB room and then realize no one is committing. I mean wtf is going on in these meetings?

they really must not care about recruiting CB. It’s unreal

i can blame them but then look at who they helped in landing this cycle and look at what rumph did. get rid of the coach

Its more than Rumph...
look looking GIF

that’s the scary part. Like wtf is Banda, Baker and Diaz doing when they look at the CB room and then realize no one is committing. I mean wtf is going on in these meetings?

they really must not care about recruiting CB. It’s unreal

they like to take s's and make them cb's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
8 but they don’t seem as confident as two days ago lol

I mean none of the coaches at Michigan he’s talking to are even going to be there in 2 months, I get it Rumph can’t croot but that program is 10x the disaster we are

Advertisement
Back