2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
4pbtun.jpg

Advertisement
10 horsepower 0 lb ft torque
Manny knows his defense was overall weak and garbage in the back. Last off season the focus was fixing the bigger problem; offense, and that occurred. This off season I expect the same focus will be on fixing the bigger problem; defense. I don’t expect any coach except maybe Stroud to be back in the same position next year (I’m hedging because I can see Banda staying on in some recruiting capacity).
and if not, get ready for a new head coach in 2022-23.

Change scheme and get rid of Rumph is a start. The literally signed zero Cb in the cycle. Curtis is a WR. What a joke

This staff continues to ignore kids then show up late and think their sudden appearance is enough to feel ****y about landing the kid. Even though they’ve pretty much ghosted the kid. Smh.

it works for other schools lol. nah i know what you mean but everyone else seems to land targets. rumph just doesnt land a single dude. this cycle everyone got a dude while rumph just ate ****

Advertisement
Change scheme and get rid of Rumph is a start. The literally signed zero Cb in the cycle. Curtis is a WR. What a jokeMcburrows looks to be sticking
Every year I make jokes about still having backup plan receivers out there to search through to okay cb. Well just like good comedy there’s truths to it. Every year we take a hs receiver to play cb lol.

it works for other schools lol. nah i know what you mean but everyone else seems to land targets. rumph just doesnt land a single dude. this cycle everyone got a dude while rumph just ate ****
Believe it not these other schools still contact the kids , sending a text here and there checking up on them. It’s part of the game. If a kid is in your top five at a position you need to stay in contact. It’s a Miami problem. I’ve heard it until I’m sick , it’s insulting to the kids especially home town kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back